Sex Money Feelings Die 6

The Wolfhard's got here I changed into something different making sure i wore long pants so my cuts were covered. I walked upstairs and they were still walking in standing and talking in the entryway with my parents. Finn stood there on his phone he glanced up at me then back down. Nick isn't here. Finn eventually got cornered by my little brother and drug off to go play with him. 

Finns pov

I knew she did it again. She cut. I can always tell. Her attitude changes its small but noticeable quiet drawn back searching ready to run. And God she looked as beautiful as always i wish i could tell her that but i can't because what if i mess something up what if our parents notice. But i need to reach out to her. To help her. To keep her safe.

Y/Ns POV

My mom sent me to go get Finn and my brother Asa for dinner. I walked to Asa's room and cracked the door watching Finn laying on the floor playing with him. He was being so sweet with him, and he looked so perfect.

"hey guys time for dinner" 

"ok cool" Finn said standing up. He waited for Asa to stand up and run down the hall.

"you look gorgeous" he whispered in my ear making chills go down my back and my cheeks burn.

*Time skipity skip to after dinner* 

I was laying on my bed downstairs on my phone when i heard footsteps coming down the hall. My door opened and Finn walked in. He didn't say anything just came and laid down next to me. He took one of my hands in his and held it up to the sky for a minute before intertwining our fingers and bringing them down in-between us. He closed his eyes and just laid there. I was caught off guard and tried to regain composure and keep scrolling on my phone but i was aware of the boy next to me and especially aware our hands were still connected. I heard his breathing get slower and heavier i put my phone down and turned to look at him he was asleep I messed with his hair putting a little braid in it and curling it with my finger. I looked at the time on my phone eight o clock Asa was in bed and his parents usually stay till ten. I set a timer on my phone for thirty minutes. I can let myself pretend for thirty minutes, right?