Limo Ride

y/n pov

we climbed into the limo hayden had rented he and my parents were going to take my dads car to the venue so it was just me and Finn. I took a deep breath we were not going to sit in awkward silence the whole ride so here goes nothing.

"I have never rode in a limo before" i said. 

He smiled at me "we should open the roof and stand up its really fun" he said 

"why not this may be the only time i get to do it" the driver opened the roof of the limo and i stood up he stood up beside me the wind was in my face making my hair blow behind me it was fun but it needed music.

"We need music" i say 

"ok what do you want to listen to" he asked 

"high enough by k.flay"

"alright" he had the driver play it and i started singing along and he joined me and we just started yelling it as loud as we could we played more songs and I soon became aware he had put his hand around my waist. 

we could see the venue coming up so we sat back down and i fixed my hair. That was really fun. It was weird being with Finn its not what i thought i would feel its something ive never felt before. it was like we were comfortable around each other but maybe i was just crazy heck we had barely talked at all.

FINNS POV

We started playing music and she started singing along she had a good voice and the way the wind made her hair dance was mesmerizing. i had never rly had this much attraction to someone it was a new weird strange feeling. I couldnt help myself i put my arm around her waist i just had to she didnt tell me to stop either i needed to talk to her but i dont think tonight is going to be right. 

We sat back down we were almost there i fixed my curls as i watched her fix her hair. The driver opened the door and i got out and offered her my hand. As she took it i noticed how soft her hands were but i also noticed callus us on her fingers maybe from playing the guitar because i have some of the same calluses i will never know if I dont ask.  

"Do you play the guitar" 

y/n laughed "im attempting to i started like a year ago and ive made some progress but im still not very good"

"youll get better it took me about 3 years to feel confident and comfortable with playing." she laughed again God she looked beautiful when she laughed.

"ive seen the pictures of you when you were little playing guitar. Im sorry thats weird never mind."

"hey its kinda weird but thats my life im used to it sadly. But hey everyone's got insta so almost everyone has pictures online thats how i learned to think about it."

"can i ask you something its kinda deep and personal"

"sure"

"how do you cope with your anxiety and the red carpet and paparazzi."

"I dont know sometimes it can be a lot i started wearing a ring i could mess with to try and help"

"no way i have ring i mess with too hayden got it for me after i had a really bad panic attack in class" she says showing me her ring. (the ring in the beginning of the chapter)

"it sucks you have to deal with that i would never wish this on anyone."

"yeah"

we reached a set of double doors with a employee on each side they swung them open and we stepped out onto a platform with a staircase on each side. as they were introducing y/n i leaned over and whispered that she goes down the stair case on her far side and ill go down the other one and we will meet at the bottom. she nodded her head.

A/N

I hope you guys are enjoying it and if you have any ideas or constructive criticism plz leave it in the comments byeee lovesss