1. friends

-

I NEATLY FOLDED the white blanket putting it on the end of the bed.

walking towards my class I saw suhyeok and his friends including my brother messing around with the trash bags.

I grabbed my backpack putting it on my back. I grabbed my phone out of my backpack and saw a text message from my mom.

" come help me with the restaurant immediately after school. "

I sighed not wanting to help, cheongsan is there to help but I guess not.

everyone was rushing to get outside and head with their friends to either go out partying, karaoke, or eat out.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked beside me and saw gwinam.

gwinam always fancy's me. ever since the start of Highschool.

I heard some feet moving fast behind me.         " cheongsan, you made me drop my lollipop! " I whinnied.

I heard gwinam whistle at me as I rolled my eyes. " gosh what does he want. " cheongsan looked over at me and then started gwinam.
" do you have something with him? "

I looked back grossed out at suhyeok and gyeongsu. " what, no never. he has a crush on me. haven't I told you? " I looked at him confused.

" no you haven't. " suhyeok sighed. I laughed. " you dummy I have told you. " he smiled at me I knew he was lying.

I saw onjo and ISak coming towards me.
" Hey! " I called out for them. " do you want to go eat chicken with us at your moms restaurant? " onjo explained.

" I would but I have to help my mom out with the restaurant. maybe ask cheongsan? " I smirked at onjo, I always knew she had a crush on him but she never admitted it.

-

I heard the door open and it revealed cheongsan. " what took you guys so long? " I asked him as I wiped down the tables.
" annoying gyeongsu he wouldn't get his shit together man. " he chuckled.

" you should help our parents. " I sighed already tried. I haven't even had time to do my homework. " actually my friends are coming over to eat here. "

" you could at least help me mop. " he sarcastically nodded. " wait never mind. "

" Mom still needs to change the restaurant name. " I teased him.
" oh shut up. " he told me. " how does it feel to be named after a restaurant." I laughed

"your so annoying!" he huffed. " you should have helped me in the first place. "

I felt the vibration in my back pocket. I turned on my phone and saw that I received a message from suhyeok.

-

" I'm bored. what are you doing? "

" Helping my mom
out with the restaurant. "

" must suck. "

" yes, cheongsan
doesn't even help me out! "

" my moms calling me,
I will see you tomorrow! "

" alright, bye. "

cheongsan and his friends help us clean so we can head home. It was around 9 pm. I grabbed my backpack and walked home.

who knew that tomorrow would take a turn.

-