2.

"Chapter 2;
Class 2-5"

-

I WAS EATING breakfast when my mom told cheong-san to eat breakfast. "I can't ima be late mom sorry!" He put on his shoe and grabbed a piece of bread and left. I grabbed my backpack put on my shoes and drank some orange juice and hugged my mom and dad and said goodbye.

*+.

I saw on-jo start running and cheong-San running after her. They are such a cute couple. I chuckled at there silliness. I finally got down stairs by using the stairs because on-jo used the elevator.

"you look spent." I laughed at cheong-San breathing heavily and waiting for on-jo. "She should play fair." Cheong-San said between breaths. "Well I should get going byeee!" I walked holding on my backpack.

*+.

I waited for the light to change with more people around me. It changed and everyone was running besides me I walked.

*+.

"Ji-Ho, Kim Ji-Ho!" I tuned around just to see su-hyeok. I smiled at him and greeted him. He was stopped by on-jo greeting him. He ran after me.

Again he was stopped by on-jo, he looked at me. I winked at him and mouthed 'good luck'

He didn't chase after me this time. I looked for my class and walked in and I was greeted by some of my classmates.

*+.

I sat beside nam-ra and saw flowers on my desk. I moved them to the side and opened my book and got my pencils out.

Nam-ra she's really pretty. I would talk to her but not much, she's really nice. I love her smile. She's like a sister that I never had.

"If you wanted to know who gave you those it was gwi-nam." Nam-ra looked down at her book. Gwi-nam he always had a crush on me. I find it weirdly annoying.

Each time I entered this class cheong-San would always make his friends say away from me. Of course they couldn't keep there eyes off me I'm mad hot, I'm joking.

*+.

"Here, "free from" means the lacking in or unincumbered by. Anyone want to interpret this?" Mrs park tapped on the board. Hee-su stood up holding her stomach. "I need to use the bathroom." She sounded sick. I heard the class murmuring.

"Anyone wanna have a crack at it, huh?" Mrs park keep tapping on the board. "You know this." Nam-ra pushed me to stand up.

"Oh okay, Ji-Ho" she announced. "The truth is, we all have some sort of prejudice." I responded. "hmm, okay nice." She replied.

"Next, bare-su stand up." Mrs park sighed. The class laughed beside nam-ra. "yes?" He asked. "What's with "bare-su"?" Mrs park announced. "It's short of barefoot su-hyeok. Bare-su." Some kid said in the front. "Ah." Someone said. "He hates wearing socks. He's so weird about it." Someone said too. "I can smell it a mile away." Dae-su said while coving his nose. The class laughed and I laughed myself.

"What did Ji-Ho say a minute ago?" Mrs park announced. The class shushed eachother. "Ah.." he said the class mocked him.  "She was absolutely correct. A hundred percent." He said. I giggle at his stupidness.

"What was her absolutely correct answer then?" Mrs park tested him. "Hmm." He exhaled. "All right." Mrs park said. "Huh?" he sounded confused. I heard the door slide open.

Then hyeon-ju walked in the class. She looked like she got beaten up.

"Hyeon-ju!"

——————————————————

A/N
————
Okay!!!! I'm very sorry about the bullying part I really didn't know what to do at that part. Also eun-ji is friends with Ji-Ho. So why they picked on her.