c-7

"Chapter 7;
Alive"

-

I SCREAMED, I was falling out the window. I looked up and saw cheong-San look down. I felt my back touch the hard floor. I looked back up and didn't see cheong-san anymore.

I got up and started walking. Zombies running towards me but ran right past me. 'What?' I started walking inside and saw more zombies. I walked and zombies saw me but didn't bite me.

CHEONG-SAN POV

"Ji-Ho I'm so sorry." Before I could even say something dae-su pushed her out the window. "JI-HO!" I yelled. But it was no hope. She fell already. Su-byeok was about to run about but we all stopped him.

"She wasn't, no. Dae-su, why?" I couldn't help it anymore. I sat down. Two deaths in one day gyeong-su, then Ji-Ho my sister. The only person That I had was Ji-Ho.

MEMORIES

"Cheong-san!! why did you eat my food!" She yelled as I was running away with her food in my mouth. She Caught up to me and started tickling me. "this is what you get for eating my food." I was laughing.

I went out to grab my sister some new shoes because she needed them. She works hard so why not. I got her favorite color. Blue I took them to her. "Ji-Ho!!" I called out for her. "yes?" She came out of her room. "what's that?" She asked. "Something. Here." She looked surprised. "For me?" She quickly opened them after I nodded. "New shoes?! Blue thank you so much!!" She jumped in excitement. Then she hugged me I hugged her back.

END OF MEMORIES

I sat down on-jo crying among with nam-ra. "f!uk! can't she come back?!" I heard su-hyeok yelled. I looked at him. I saw nam-ra walk closer and hug him. I looked at them.

I don't quite remember what Ji-Ho told me that she had a tiny crush on su-hyeok. But I think it's a friend hug. I thought about what I would do without her. I need her back.

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

"This is weird to ask but, dose anyone have to use the bathroom by chance?" Su-hyeok asked. Some of the group answered. Then dae-su came with the weirdest idea ever. "how about you pee out the window for boys and girls wait in the other room." he started. I wasn't liking this idea at all.

"how about poop?" Someone said I couldn't make out who said it but I was too focused on how to get her back. "like this you make someone hold you so you won't fall, and have someone wipe you." Everyone started gagging.

"How about we use the things in here to make a bathroom?" On-jo asked. "My dad always said to separate the bathroom and were your staying if your were isolated." She continued.

"We can use the shelf's to make the walls and we put it in the recording room. And use a pillow or something for the toilet." I nodded at her smartness. "I think that's a better idea than dae-su." Wu-jin said and everyone else agreed.

We started moving everything into the room. I looked around to see if on-jo was okay. "Move." I heard su-yeok say before he pushed all of us out.

*+.

After a few more people went dae-su went and came out and it smelt really bad. "Gosh, close the door." I said. "Cheong-san." I looked at my side who ever said my name. "yea?" I looked at on-jo.