c-5

"Chapter 5;
gwi-nam"

-

JI-HO POV

I JUMPED AT his words. Of course the one and only person that I don't want to be in a room with.

Gwi-nam

"I was hoping that you were dead." I told him getting up. "Watch your words." He coldly said. "or what?" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

he started walking towards me I walked back into I hit the wall filled with blood "you will see." He winked at me and grabbed my waist.

I felt my stomach turning. I pushed him away. "Let's keep our distance. Okay?" I told him. "how am I supposed to keep my distance if your here." I told me.

I rolled my eyes. hoping someone will come save me from this hell. I looked at his side and saw a knife. "um, is that a knife?" I asked him.

"oh this yea." He said wiping the blood off the knife. "it's cool, you should really leave the blood on it." I said sitting down beside him.

I was wearing only my white shirt the rest, well who knows were it went. "what happened to you?" He asked looking at my shirt but then just starred at my shirt for a really long time. Then it hit me.

"yah! Eyes up here!" I exclaimed. "You pervert." I mumbled. it seem to burst his bumble. "what did you say?" He got up as I did to. Grabbing the knife.

I backed up and looked at him. Again I was trapped by him and the wall. "Call me that again." He raised the knife at my face.

CHEONG-SAN POV

On-jo started worrying for su-hyeok. I was surprised that Ji-Ho hasn't said anything. we got the desks and covered the doors and windows.

then I looked around the room. only to find that Ji-Ho wasn't here. "Ji-Ho?" I asked. "Have you guys seen her?!" I started worrying.

"cheong-San clam down shes probably safe, you know how she runs and fights." wu-jin said.

JI-HO POV

I wasn't safe at all. Gwi-nam was threatening me with the knife. I saw the door and thought to make a move because I couldn't stand being here.

I moved to fast and I felt my cheek burn. I unlocked it and ran out. Pushing any zombie that comes my way.

"JI-HO!!" I heard gwi-nam yelled running after me also pushing the zombies. 'The art room!' I told myself. It should be empty i looked behind me and didn't see gwi-nam anymore.

*+.

I looked at the door and closed it. "Fuck me." I told myself. I pushed the first zombie off and it fell threw the window. The last one was charging at me and I moved and hit beside the table.

"Ji-Ho." I heard my name get whispered. I looked to my side and saw su-hyeok. I widen my eyes. "What are you doing here? " I asked him.

"Trying to save myself." He said. I groaned but not to loud. "Come here." He said. I nodded and made my way over there.

I almost fell but then he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. I felt my stomach turn. Being this close him was really nice. 'Your about to die and all you can think of being close with su-byeok.' I told myself.

"I have a plan. the window over there we can run and go outside and then make our way to the science room." I listened close and nodded. "3, 2, 1," he said and ran and I got up and ran. We got out the class room and tried not to fall.

I almost slipped but su-hyeok grabbed me. I smiled at him. Then I heard zombies falling.

Then I remembered what Mrs park said through the intercom. "Cheong-san!" I snapped out of my zone when su-hyeok yelled. "Look down. Down. Down. Down." Su-hyeok told him. I was glad to see that my brother was alive and safe well besides a zombie hanging form his foot.

"I know." He said. "She's got your foot, moron. Look!" I heard su-yeok yell. "I see that." My brother struggle to get the zombie off him. "Kick her off or something." I told him. "what the hell is it talking you so long?" The zombie growled.

"hey, Hey I'm coming down." Su-hyeok told him.I looked at him like he was crazy. "Don't! Stay there." I heard my brother tell him. Su-Hyeok struggled to get to the other side.

So he ended up jumping. "Su-hyeok!" I yelled. "Ji-Ho look up!" I heard cheong-San yell. I saw a zombie above me and the blood dripped on my cut that gwi-nam made.

The zombie  jumped but I moved out the way. I saw them holding on to each other. And su-hyeok kicking the zombie. They kicked the zombie off and then got inside the class room. "Ji-Ho jump!" I heard cheong-San yell. "What the hell, no?!" I yelled at him.

"Just jump I will catch you!" I was unsteady. "if I die today, just know that i love myself and hope the best for everyone. Also f*ck yourself gwi-nam." I told myself.

I jumped and grabbed cheong-sans arm. He helped me up among with su-hyeok."Close the window already!!" Na-yeon yelled.

She's still here. I rolled my eyes. "what's wrong with you? Ji-Ho was still out there." Gyeong-su told her. "Is it a crime to want the window close?" She replied.

"How can you be so selfish?" Gyeong-su yelled back. "I can't stand you, you stupid welfie." This b*tch didnt just say welfie.

"What you just call me." Gyeong-su was tired of he bullsh*t. He pushed her.

Everything become muffled. My cut on my face started to sting. I felt my eyes get tired and slowly starting to close. The last thing I could here was everyone yelling my name.

Then everything went dark.

——————————————————

A/N
————
soooo. It's good! I think🙀