c-12

"Chapter 12;
escape"

-

JI-HO POV
I woke as my head was pounding. "I looked over and saw everyone still sleeping, well some of them. "looks like you slept well." my brother cheongsan said. "I was very comfortable even when there's a zombie apocalypse outside." I smile.

everyone slowly started waking up. "we have to get out of here, we can't just stay here." su-hyeok said. "well we can't leave there are zombies that will eat our brains out." I sighed.

"Maybe we can." Joonyeong said as we all looked at him. "how?" Mi-Jin said. "well we can use these carts as a wall that rolls and then use these mats for extra protection.?" that was a pretty smart idea.

"What should the mats go on the outside?" Mi-jin stood up. "well if we put it like that then we won't have enough protection for us to not get bitten. And we can also get hurt with the metal."

soon they started bickering. "god damn it." I covered my ears. "that's enough." Namra announced. "we will vote." I removed my hands from my ears. "okay. Raise your hand if you think joonyeong idea is the best?"

most of us raised our hands including me. "now who thinks mi-Jin idea is the best?" sadly only she raised her hand. "what now!?" She sighed.

soon we all started working on the idea. We got our gear on and got bats. "are you sure about this" I asked joonyeong? "yeah, I'm pretty sure this will work." I nodded. "are you okay?" Cheongsan checked you're on me.

"I guess, I don't feel that good about this. I can feel something is going to happen." Cheongsan patted my shoulder. "it's okay I'm here. We are here together that's what only matters. I will always be here for you no matter what."

"promise?" I held out my pinky finger. "promise." He wrapped his pinky finger around mine. "alright you guys ready?" I slowly breathe in and out.

"let's go.. 3, 2,...1 now!" We opened the doors and zombies started running toward us. "push! Push towards the door!" su-hyeok yelled. "soon zombies started to climb trying to get to us. "shit! Look up, zombies!" I yelled. I used my bag to hit them in the head. I saw namra struggling but suhyeok helped her.

We kept moving but it become harder because more and more zombies started climbing. "Hurry get to the door!" Soon I heard a scream. "I need to get out." joonyoung told us. "what happened?!" I said. "I looked down at his arm. "no, no.."

"I have to go, now before I turn." I shook my head. "help me out." I sighed. I had to do the best for us. "ready.." min Jim grabbed him. "What are you doing?"

"he got bit.!" I yelled. "we can't let him go he's still one of us!" She yelled at me. "He's going to turn soon, and kill us!" I yelled. "no we can't!"

"Listen, I have to go," Joonyoung yelled. "No!" He jumped out as minjin yelled. we heard painful screams. "hurry onjo!" Open it!" I yelled or well everyone yelled.

"I can't open it!" she yelled. "I helped her by hitting the lock with my bat. Soon the door opened. And onjo eyes turned glossy.