c-10

"Chapter 10;
rooftop"

-

JI-HO POV

I stood up as I saw gwi-nam. "god save me." I mumbled. "huh?" He said as he pushed me to get to on-jo. "shit." I said scraping my knee. "On-jo!" Cheong-San yelled. Gwi-man pushed on-jo ran toward cheong-San. "I got up I felt so weak for some reason.

I ran towards the two guys fighting. "gwi-nam! Stop please I would do anything!" I whined for him to stop. "Anything?" He asked me. Then someone punched him. Soon he got up and punched su-Hyeok.

Su-hyeok fell towards the chairs and stayed there. "You are you?!"

"Who the hell are you? You come from the one heart club?"

"It's me, yeah. You don't know?" Gwi-nam stood up with his hands in his pockets. "How the fuck do you not know me?"

"I know you, I said it many times before." Cheong-san said getting up. "Your the bully's gopher." I rolled my eyes. "you dumb shit head." I mumble. Why would he even say that. "If you call me that again, I will kill you." He yelled at my brother covered in blood.

"You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student." He continued. "And now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either. No matter the time or place... you're nothing." I was about jump off the rooftop.

"I won't just kill you. I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies." I choked. "Everyone but Cheong-san and ji-ho can go. Unless you wanna die with him. You're all dead." I felt my head throbbing with pain. My vision getting blurry. Everything just hurt my whole body.

Kill him.

He will kill everyone.

I walked over to him and grabbed his head and yanked it back. "I know you love me." I smiled at him, soon I slammed him head on the floor. It took him long to get but but as soon he got up nam-Ra had a stick with fire.

But he grabbed her was about to bite her. "You smell nice. You and me are on the same side." He said. "Smell me. Come on." Fucking pervert. "Fuck off." Nam-ra said throwing him off the building.

I slid down the wall. Trying to get my normal form back. my breathing was unstable. "Ji-ho." I heard a male voice. "Are you okay?" I ignored the person. "ji-ho." They repeated my name again.

"Leave me alone." I said. "But-" I got up. "I said leave me alone!" I yelled. Catching everyone's attention. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I guess I will talk to you later." Su-hyeok said walking away.

I couldn't stand the pain. I just wanted to jump off and end it all. If hurt so bad. "Please let this pain go away." I mumbled. Soon enough the pain went away. I walked over to su-hyeok. "hey." I said looking at the ground.

"yea?" He asked me quickly standing up. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just couldn't stand the pain." I said still looking at the ground. "it's okay, I don't mind. I understand you." I looked up at him and smiled. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

I was almost falling asleep when I heard everyone start yelling. "Hey!"

"Over here!"

"Please help us!"

I stood up seeing a helicopter. My ears were hurting so bad. I covered my ears and curled up by nam-ra that also seemed hurt. "get down." A solider said pointing the guns at us. "Check there temperatures."

Everyone got clear and it got to me and nam-ra. "Temperature is 34.5" he got to nam-ra and soon it was me. "Temperature is 32.6"

"Providing a warming blanket." They gave us both a warming blanket. "Two have hypothermia. The rest are fine." A soldier said.

I slowly got up grabbing onto the blanket and walking over to su-hyeok. "Are they going to save us?" I asked him. "Yes, they are going to do the mission first." I nodded. And walked back to nam-ra not wanting to leave her side.

Soon enough the soldiers came back and said. "We are going to pick you up at one at a time." I looked at them. "You can't land the helicopter?" Cheong-San asked. "We can't, it can get unstable, he's going to pick you up, don't worry." He said. "Ji-min. You go first." I pushed her.

But soon they pulled her back down. "What's going on?" I asked them. They pushed her and I grabbed her making sure he wouldn't fall. They started pointing there guns in the sky. They all got on the helicopter and started leaving.

just why. I wanted to leave so bad. This was the only time we could leave. My eyes started getting watery. I fell to the ground. My brother grabbed me before I could fall anymore. "please, we need to leave." I said crying.

"we will get out of there soon." He said hugging me. I just wanted to leave this shit hole.