c-9

"Chapter 9;
Fight"

-

SU-HYEOK PUNCHED wu-jin in the face. Cheong-San ran towards su-hyeok and held him back. Then dae-su held wu-jin back. "What is wrong with you guys?!" I yelled at both of them. "you shouldn't be fighting over me. how do you know how I feel about you guys?" I yelled.

I walked right past them and went over to nam-ra. "boys are difficult." I said sitting down. "yea I know." She chuckled. "about the stab? Is it okay?" She asked. "I don't feel anything actually." I told her. "huh? That's weird. Because i feel like I wanna bite someone. But I can't."

"so, your just like me." I said. "do you hear anything like from 10 miles away?" I asked. "Yea I can hear puking." I nodded. "Your just like me now." I smiled. "But show me the stab." I nodded and lifted my shirt. She took the bandage off and saw that it wasn't there.

"um, Ji-Ho? Do you feel anything at all." I shook my head as in no. "Cheong-San!" She yelled for him to come. "Yea?" He asked. she pointed towards my 'stab' his eyes widen. "how is it gone?" He asked.

"I don't know." She told him. "I really don't feel anything I feel like I'm new just tired." I explained. I put down my shirt and sat down.

"We can't stay here for ever." I heard on-jo. "Then what do we do?" I asked her. "we build a barrier and put the music in the camera." that is a good idea. "but how?" I asked. "We use everything in this room." I nodded. then everyone started building the barrier.

"More back." I moved the chair back. "Why?" I asked. "There's more of them, and less of us." I nodded "your smart on-jo" I smiled and she smiled back.

After we build the barrier someone had to open the door. "I will." I asked. "no. You can't" I heard cheong-san. "they don't see me, they see me one of them." I told him.

I jumped over the bridge and got towards the door. I looked a him and nodded. He covered the hole in the barrier. I opened the door and zombies started coming inside.

I went outside and through the other door. "hi!" I yelped. I went to hold the barrier. "Nam-ra up!!" I yelled. She looked up and smacked a zombie.

"Dae-su! Make nosie!!" I yelled. He nodded. "Zombies! Die! Fu*king die!!" He yelled. "How long!" I yelled at wu-jin. "A bit more!" He yelled. The girls went to make more noises.

"die zombies!!" Dae-su yelled." "Now!" Wu-Jin yelled. "go, go!" I yelled at them. I left the room looking back to see if cheong-San made it out. He did with su-Hyeok behind him. I ran faster.

I ran up the stairs to the roof. "Sh¡t! The door is locked." I looked at the door. Saw more zombies coming up. Cheong-San and su-hyeok were fighting zombies. "Here throw it over!" Nam-ra yelled. We all threw it over the zombies.

I went down to help them. Then a hand caught a zombie. Gwi-nam was holding the zombie. "How the fu!k are you not dead!" I yelled. "He started walking and he pushed su-hyeok. I went over to help him but gwi-nam grabbed me. "how are you not dead!?" He yelled at me.

"I'm a zombie god." I winked at him and slapped him. I pushed him and he landed right by cheong-san. He grabbed him by the neck and nam-ra saw and her eye started turning. She went over to him and grabbed him by the neck and suffocate him.

"It's open!!" I heard them. I grabbed cheong-San and su-Hyeok and pushed them outside and waited for nam-ra "let him go!" I yelled. She did and ran towards the door I went out after her and locked it. I went down the door and heard banging.

Everyone was waving for the helicopter. To come back. But it was no hope. The banging on the door stopped. "He left." I said. "Who?" Cheong-san asked. "Gwi-nam." I got up moved away from the door.

"How about we make a SOS sign?" I asked them. "Yea that's a good idea." I started gathering wood and making the 'S' I got some wood for the fire after the rest got done making the 'o' and the 's' they all sat down to make the fire.

I scoffed and knew nam-ra had a lighter the whole time. "when are you going to tell them?" I whispered to her. "When they give up." She whispered back.

eventually they gave up. And then nam-ra asked them. "Here use this." She showed it in front of them. "you had that the whole time." Su-hyeok said. "Are you going to use it or no?" She asked I was laughing. "Yea." He took it and lit the fire.

It got night pretty quickly we all sat down and talked. Jimin started talking first I really never payed attention to people talking I like my own world. "cheong-san who do you like?" I heard Joon yeong ask.

I quickly looked over to him. "No one." He looked back at me. "Are you sure?" Su-hyeok asked.

"no." My brother looked nervous. "Be honest." I heard metal cracking. "I just don't know." I got up and walking over to the edge of the roof. I kinda got tired of them saying no.

I heard on-jo walk behind me. I looked behind me and saw her almost crying. "What wrong?" I asked her. She didn't reply and crouched down I did the same. Then I heard growling?

"It's been a long time." I recognized that voice. My eyes widen. I slowly looked behind me and behind that railing was the last person I wanted to see.

Gwi-nam.

————
YALL IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I LOST SO MUCH MOTIVATION!!