c-11

"Chapter 11;
rain"

-

JI-HO POV
"if they won't save us we have to save ourselves." cheongsan said. "but how, we will be eaten?" I commented. "rain. " my brother said.

"what do you mean by rain?" Su-hyeok asked. "When it thunders we can move." Cheongsan looked at all of us. "I think it will work. My senses are good, and it would work with zombie to." Nam-ra said.

"We have to stick together. Everyone grab a partner." Cheongsan said. Everyone started getting up and choosing a someone. "can we?" Su-hyeok asked me. "I think nam-ra needs you more than me." I smiled at him pointing at nam-ra.

"Are we all ready?" my brother grabbed metal and a sticks. "here, I will go first." I said grabbing a metal stick. "Are you sure?" Cheongsan held my hand when I was reaching the door. "yes. I will be fine." I said grabbed the doorknob.

thunder strikes and we quickly moved down fast. Zombies walking around. Once it was clear we ran out the school and Into the bushes. I pointed to walk though here.

As soon we got behind a truck, I saw her. My mom. "m-mom." I said looking at her. her eyes were red. "it means she has turned. "mom!"Cheongsan yelled out. Soon dae-su hit my mom with a stick. "hey stop that!" Cheongsan cried out.

My legs felt weak. I couldn't take it anymore. But I knew I had to say strong. More zombies were coming towards us as my brother started yelling for them to stop.

"cheongsan, let's go!" I pulled his hand, so as on-jo did too. "shit! Cheongsan we have to go!" I cried out. I yanked on-jo and cheongsan together.

"on-jo grab onto cheongsan, never let him go!" I combined there hands together. On-jo nodded. I ran behind them and we soon got inside a building. thinking we where safe, clearly not.

"run." nam-ra said. "go!" I said. Lightning strikes and we saw a ton of zombies. They all looked at our way and started running. "that room!" I pointed at the room with two blue doors. Then more alive people came into the building.

"no! stop, we have to help him!" This girl with short hair said trying to get out of su-hyeoks grip. "get in!" I yelled out. As soon they where in I locked the door and a few carts in front.

I sat down beside su-hyeok. "you look tried here, sleep on my shoulder." I nodded and layed my head on his shoulder.

morning came by quick. I woke up to the sound of zombies. kinda forgot that we where in a zombie apocalypse. "your dae-su right?" this girl with a white jacket asked,

"You call my brother "brother-in-law?" She asked. "Yeah. So that means you knew. Brother-in-law, you told her?" Dae-su sounded happy. "Yeah, I might have." Woo-jin chuckled.

"Must be nice to meet me." The girl said standing up. "Yes." Dae-su smiled. "Then you're okay with dying?" I softly laughed. "Yes. What? Today?" Dae-su was to in his clouds to realize what she said.

Soon the girls started to throw balls and dae-su. "Woo-Jin stop her. Ji-min said. I layed my head back onto su-hyeoks shoulder.

I was too tied to see that little fight. my head was hurting bad. But I still need to get throw this. Help the people around me. Save them. Before I die.