c-8

"Chapter 8;
mistake"

-

I CRAWLED UP the stairs. my stomach was throbbing. I held it but it keep oozing. I knew it was a mistake biting gwi-nam. I got up the stairs and stopped at the wall. I got up really slow by holding the wall.

I made my way really slow. My knees are giving up but I'm so close. I can hear them and smell. Since my senses are really good I can find them easily.

I held on to the door. I heard growling by the stairs. I tried walking faster but it didn't work. I ripped my sleeve and put it on my cut.

CHEONG-SAN POV

"you saw Ji-Ho?!" I was filled with happiness. But the next sentence broke my heart and knew this time she wouldn't make it out alive.

"but she got stabbed." Su-hyeok looked sad. "s-stabbed? why did you leave her!" I yelled at him. "she told me to go zombies were coming!" He yelled back getting closer. "Who stabbed her!?" I was getting mad.

"Gwi-nam." Su-hyeok said sternly. "He's dead. He's a zombie. I threw him towards the zombies and saw him get bitten." I looked at him, he was definitely lying.

"I fought him and saw him. Nam-ra did too!" He was getting on my nerves. "what's that on your wrist nam-ra.." I heard on-jo. "Is that's a bite mark?!" I yelled grabbing a music stand. "Gwi-nam! I'm telling you! He bit her!" Su-Hyeok got mad. "That's not possible I saw him get bitten!" I yelled back.

I was about to attack her when su-hyeok went infront of her. "No! She's hasn't turned she's fine! Tell them that you were bitten by gwi-nam!" He yelled.

Nam-ra went towards the window and about to jump when su-Hyeok grabbed her hand. "If she turns I will throw her out so she won't bite you guys."

I looked at them holding hands. If Ji-Ho saw this she wouldn't have been fine. Then he went over and grabbed a piece of red cloth. And tied there hands together. "If she turns she will bite me not you guys." He said. I looked at on-jo she looked hurt for some reason.

Then someone bagged on the door.

JI-HO POV

I started to make my way to the classroom. I only had a bit of force left and I used that force to bang the door. "Open. Please." I quivered. Someone opened the door and I came in and immediately feel.

"She did get stabbed!"

"What do we do?!"

"Didn't she get thrown off the building??"

Someone held me before I completely fell. I couldn't get the image of the person but I knew the touch of the person. "wu-jin." I struggled to say.

"yes it's me, Here come." he picked me up. And layed me down on the floor. "it's full of blood." I heard nam-ra say.

I looked at her hands and they were tired with su-hyeoks. I had to let him go. I saw her untie it and come to help me.

"we're are going to have to remove your shirt." I heard nam-ra say. "Woah! Hold on. there's people around." I heard both. Su-hyeok and cheong-San say.

"do you want me to save her or not?" The pain was getting worse. "yes but like can people turn around." Cheong-San said. A few people turned around besides my brother, su-hyeok, wu-jin and the rest of the girls.

they took of my shirt and saw that the stab was really deep. "Is there any fabric around?" Nam-da asked. Everyone looked around and ended up ripping a piece of cloth from the curtain.

"Ima apply pressure. Stay still." I nodded and then the pain started hitting. "Is there a aid kit?" She asked. On-jo quickly grabbed it and gave it to her. I really couldn't see what was happening.

She grabbed the bandage and told me to sit up. She started wrapping it around. "can you take this pill?" She asked. "I can't even feel my throat."

"But I will try." I said grabbing the pill. I swallowed the pill by force. "now you have to relax. Here have your shirt back."  She helped me put it back on.

I went to a corner. And layed down. I looked around the room and saw the group passing a camera around. I saw su-hyeok walking over towards me.

"I was worried for you." He looked down at his legs. "I was too."
"I have a question. did you kiss gwi-nam?" I looked at him with a confused expression. "never, actually I bit him." I said. "Really?" I nodded. "about earlier. When I said do it if you love me did you actually mean it?" I looked at Him and glazed at his eyes.

"yes, I was scared to confess my feelings for you because I thought our friendship would fall apart." i scoffed. "I like you too dummy how could you not see?" He stared at me. I stared back at him.

he got closer and closer. And then he kissed me. I kissed him back. It was quick. I smiled at him. And then I saw wu-jin speed walk towards su-hyeok.

He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up. "you knew I liked her as*hole!" He yelled in su-hyeok's face. I stood up by griping onto the wall. "yea? So, I like her too. You can't just have her. You never confessed your feelings for her!" Su-hyeok yelled. "I was going to but you ruined it!"

Wu-Jin yelled hitting su-hyeok in the face.

A/N
———
how do you guys think about this book?? Is it good, bad, mid? Tell me🤍