Meeting Raihan

TW: MENTION OF SELF HARM SCARS 

"Hello fairy queen, have you finally got the good news?"

You rolled your eyes and sighed, explaining to him that you needed to go shopping and asked if he wanted to come along for the ride. He, of course, agreed and said he would be there soon. You stopped into a small cafe and grabbed two strawberry bobas, both with tea and waited on a bench for the Dragon King. Soon he came strolling up, calling to you from afar.

"Well hello there- Is that for me?" His gaze softened as you held the tea out and up to him. You hated how tall he was and how short he made you feel, now you really wish that you were wearing heels. You nodded and reached into your purse for the straw as he took the cup. You held out a blue one and a purple one.

"Thank you so much." He took the purple straw which you were kind of sad about and popped it into the boba, taking a long sip.

"This is really good. Strawberry?"

You nodded again, too nervous to actually speak as you tried to poke through the film with your straw. Of course, it was not working.

"Here, let me." Raihan took the straw and pushed it through the pink film.

"Thank you." You murmured and took a sip. It was one of your favorite drinks to get.

"Do you dislike me?" Raihan asked randomly as the two of you started walking down the street, gaining stares from people walking by.

You looked up at him, straining your neck.

"Of course I don't, you are just the head gym leader so you're scary."

He chuckled and patted your shoulder, his hand cupping the entire thing. That was terrifying.

"I'm a 25 year old virgin who sleeps with my pokemon at night so I don't get scared. I am the least scary person you will ever know."

Your face burned red at the virgin part, he didn't have to be so open and frank about such personal matters. Besides... why had he not done... IT yet?

"Well, nonetheless, I do not dislike you. I barely know you."

"Well I guess this is a fine and dandy time to start knowing me, huh?"

You smiled and nodded, sipping more on your boba. You could get used to this. Raihan seemed nice enough just like Milo had said. The two of you started in a few casual shops, more directed towards men. You didn't really find anything but Raihan found a nice shirt and pair of shorts that fit him quite well. As you walked your eyes caught a teens and tweens boutique. You sighed heavily and pointed to it.

"Why do you want to go there?" Raihan asked but soon quickly realized after looking down at you.

It wasn't a secret you were small but it might've been one that you could only really fit in juniors clothing. A sly grin went over his face as you started walking towards the store.

"If you say one word about it I will hurt you." You mumbled through gritted teeth.

He got his laughing out of the way and took a deep breath as you walked in. You were already getting weird stares from the people inside but luckily the store clerk recognised you.

"Well hello there new champ!'' Your old friend Geogora smiled and waved you over. You gingerly took Raihans finger (which was much easier to grab then his whole wrist like you tried earlier) and pulled him over with you. The two of you made light conversation about the tournament and what you were looking for and she pointed you in the direction of everything. You gave her a quick thank you and you led the way as Raihan followed you down an aisle with bathing suits.