Raihan POV

~~~~~Raihan POV~~~~~
I laughed to myself as Y/N was curled into a tight ball fast asleep. I never thought the fairy princess would sleep so much. Not knowing what else to do I decided to wash the travel off of me in the huge tub. I hadn't taken a full bath in years and was giddy as the silver lever was lifted and warm water poured out of the faucet. I quickly shrugged off my sweatshirt and joggers and slid into the bath, not caring to get my clothes ready.

The warm water felt godly against my aching joints. I didn't care that Y/N wanted to be beside me, especially after that situation with douchebag, but I felt so tense being around her the whole time. It wasnt that I didn't trust her, I just don't want to upset her. I know who she is now, how she operates, how she feels about certain things after her huge life story. I just... don't want to add to that pain she threw in. I knew more happened, I had a gut feeling that life wasn't as easy as she led on but the last thing I would ever want to do is pry. So, I digress and try to think of what really goes inside that big head of hers.

I lost track of how long I was in the bath, it might've been minutes, or even hours. No matter the time, I finally decided to get out, wrapping a towel around my waist and heading to my section of the closet. I slid on a pair of underwear that sported a mighty fine floral print and pulled on a pair of navy blue shorts. Before I could get anything else, a small voice entered the room.

"I-I"

I quickly turned, still shirtless and locked eyes with a still half asleep Y/N whose face and neck was a deep red.

"I'm so sorry!" She quickly turned away and hit her forehead against the door frame, falling down on her butt.

I couldn't help but laugh, gripping my stomach as I bent over.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I walked in front of her and held out my hand, her face becoming even more red as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I will take that as a no."

I grab her wrists and pull her to her feet, steadyinging her as she wobbles a bit. She clunked her head pretty hard, I'm sure it would leave some damage. I pull back her dusty pink hair and look at her forehead. It wouldn't leave a bruise but it sure would be sore. I didn't mind my shirtlessness, I worked out for a reason but it seemed very apparent to her. She dared look up at me and I didnt know whether it was how dizzy she was, or embarrassed.
"I'm sorry."  she mumbled again, not looking up.

I tilted her chin up to finally face me and get a better look at her injury. Her eyes still glistened with tears as I gave her a soft smile and examined her,

"There's no need for you to be sorry, I'm sorry you hit your head so hard."

She shrugged and looked away, still a bit red.

"Let me finish getting dressed and we will fix you up."

I patted her shoulder and scooted past her, grabbing a tank top from the closet and throwing it over my shoulders and shrugging on a light jacket.

"Alright here."

I grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom, patting the counter for her to sit on. I searched around for a first aid kit, my back towards her, not realizing that she was way too short to jump up on the counter.

"Here."

I grabbed her from under her arms and placed her on the counter. She was lighter than a feather. I forgot that she did have the physique of a younger girl but I wasn't expecting her to weigh like one.

"I really don't need a bandaid, I just bonked my head."

She wiped her eyes and touched her forehead, lightly wincing. She definitely 'bonked' her head. I wasn't sure what to really do so I slowly brushed her hair out of her face. The redness in her cheeks seemed to be going down which was good. I could easily tell though she wasn't used to this sort of attention and honestly I wasn't either. It would be a hell of a week if this is how it started.