Conflict rises with the Sun

"Maybe if Piers wasn't an inconsiderate douchebag to every single human, and did not have a rockstar mentality, I would like him."

You sighed and scooted as far to the wall as you could before the argument got started.

"At least I have a life and don't pretend to be this big and cool jock with a small dick."

Your face burned bright at the mention of Raihans man hood.

"I will have you know I am packing 8.3 inches mister crack shack!"

"Crack shack? Are you jealous I've touched pipes more than you have lips, you adult virgin?"

You were not entirely sure what to do, but a few of your theories were solved right then and there. They actually really did dislike each other. You tried to intervene but couldn't due to their rising voices.

"What's wrong with wanting to be a virgin? At least I'm not a whore like you! And don't even act like you didnt try to talk up fucking Y/N."

The air between all of you froze as you were brought into the midst of the argument. How did Raihan even know?

"I would never do that to her, Raihan."

Raihan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh of course not, you're all prim and proper right? Don't act like you're some super hero when you're just as bad as everyone that raised you."

"Shut your dirty fucking mouth, cunt." Piers spit out, his fists clenched to his sides.

"G-guys." You mumbled, reaching out a hand to them.

Raihan's gazes softened when he looked at you but Piers stared daggers into you. You couldn't help but feel a strong sense of guilt, you were the one who started this with a stupid question.

"Y/N I'm sorry." Raihan said, touching your hand that was still outstretched.

"Oh I'm the one trying to fucking charm her? Bull shit. I'm real sick and tired of you think you know me you stupid dra-"

"Shut the fuck up." Your voice was low as you turned to Piers and gave him a death stare. You haven't spoken like that in years and it even scared you to hear it.

Piers automatically stopped his tangent, turning away from both you and Raihan. You asked Raihan through your eyes if you could sit with him and he scooted over and tapped the seat. You quickly went over and Raihan pulled the dividing curtain between you guys, cutting you off from Piers.

'I'm sorry.' Raihan typed in the notes on his phone, showing it to you. You shrugged it off and stared out the window, wanting out of the taxi as quick as possible. You had been around arguing a lot but not just flat out roasts. It was too dramatic and overly pressured testosterone for your liking. Raihan slowly scrolled through his instagram and yawned as you watched the sun pop up over the horizon. Luckily the weather was supposed to be nice all week so you were in luck. As the time passed slower and slower your eyelids became more heavy. You had only gotten a few hours of sleep and it really was not enough. You softly swayed and ended up leaning into Raihan, your head nestled in his shoulder as you soundly slept. You never really fell asleep whilst traveling but today you just couldn't help it.

Luckily, you had slept the rest of the way, only waking up after Raihan shook you violently.

"Y/N!"

"Huhhh." You woke up groggily and rubbed the sleep from your eyes.

"We're here."

You inhaled deeply and indeed could tell you were there. The smell of salt and sea hit you and felt fantastic. Raihan unfastened you and helped you to your feet. It seemed like Piers got out as fast as he could and you really weren't surprised. You groaned and started stretching, glad to finally be out of that shack of a carrier.

"Mornin' sleepy head!" Milo softly pet down the stray hairs that were sticking up and smiled. He was like the greatest big brother someone could have. You mumbled a good morning back to him and turned your eyes to the ocean. It was as beautiful as you remembered. You wish you could just run off and jump right in but you had to stay with the rest of the group for right now. You passed your hotel clarification to the desk clerk and got your keycard in return. You and Raihan were the first to go to your room which, of course, you were sharing for this vacation.

You walked up 7 flights of outdoor stairs to arrive at the secluded floor that everyone was staying on. You slid your key into the reader and a rotom lock unhinged and opened the door. Wow, fancy. The room was huge and spectacular. You had a beach view and a large glass balcony. You should start living like this. The room was open with two king beds, an open island with a kitchen, and a king bathroom with two large closets. There were more little nooks and crannies that you would have to investigate later but you went ahead and started unpacking.

"There's a shower and a tub." Raihan said as he gestured to both, switching on the water.

"Does your house not have that?" You asked, hanging up the last of your dresses.

"NO. Does yours?"

You nodded and washed your hands in the dual sinks and smiled as Raihans jaw dropped.

"Why do you live so boujee?" He cried out and shut off the water.

"Because I live alone, it's cheaper."

Raihan sighed and shuffled back to the main room, shoving his empty suitcase underneath the bed. He had won in rock paper scissors and gotten the bed closest to the window. So unfair. You jumped onto his bed beside him and yawned again. Traveling took it out of you especially when it was only 7:30 in the morning. Maybe you should take a nap. You curled up closer to Raihan and shut your eyes, the sunlight pouring through the fluttering curtains warming you up. You already felt so safe with him. You still had your guard up higher than the milky way but you still felt a sense of comfort while laying beside him. He hadn't seemed to notice that you were asleep until soft snores emitted from your mouth. He smiled to himself and pulled the duvet over you, quickly sliding out.