Piers wouldnt do that... would he?

"No no no. I am done with this cliche movie stuff!"

Raihan raised an eyebrow and sat up, looking at you confused. 

"What? Like us kissing and shit?"

You hesitantly nodded and sat on the corner of your own bed.

"It may seem cliche but I do really like you, ya know." He took a few strands of your hair and started slowly braiding it.

"I think Piers likes me too."

He paused with the braiding and put his face up to yours.

"You just now getting that through your head, fairy queen? It's been obvious."

You looked up at him as he continued to braid again.

"Has it really?"

"Yeah, literally everyone else knows. That's why Milo didn't put you in a room with him."

You felt confused. Milo said he didn't have a choice. If he REALLY did have one he would have put... you cut off your own thoughts as you realized that this was all planned out. Milo intentionally put you with Raihan, the only person you didn't know from the leader circle. The only person that had unknown interest in you. The only free one.

"I slept at his house." You blurted out, making Raihan completely drop the braid this time.

"You went there?"

You nodded slowly and stood up, going to the full length mirror to undo the braid that was actually very neat.

"He didn't want me walking home by myself so he just... let me stay. Was that a bad idea?"

Raihan clenched his fists and stood behind you, looking at you through the mirror.

"Did you have sex?"

Your face went white as you wheeled around to face Raihan who had a dark expression on his face.

"N-NO! I've never done anything like that ever."

"Well that's what he does with everyone."

Raihan sat in a plush armchair as you stood there shocked. There wasn't anything that threw you off-. You groaned loudly and sank to the floor as you realized everything that did seem off. The sweet bath salts, the female hair products, even the shorts you wore after your bath. They all felt, well, not manly. Why would anyone just have those laying around? Especially someone LIKE Piers?

"Now you get it."

You nodded as you felt defeated. You felt lied to. You felt... angry. Anger welled up in you for the first time in a long time and you weren't sure what to do about it. Then, after a minute, you were sure. You quietly got up and slipped on your sandals, not caring about changing and walked out of the room and down the hall. You bagned on the door with that Piers and Kabu were staying in to have the door answered by Kabu.

"HI there." He said, opening the door a little wider as he realized who you were.

"May I speak to Piers? Alone?"

Kabu smiled and agreed, trading you places at the door. You waved happily at him as he headed down the hall to your own room, temporarily switching for your conversation.

"Stop hiding and get out here." You called out, kicking off your sandals at the front door as you dead bolted it.

"Well hello there princess. What has your crown in a twist?"

"You, twat!"

You marched over to him and lightly shoved him, making Piers chuckle a bit.

"Hold your horses there. If you are mad about the kiss then I'm sorry."

"I'm mad that I am seen as just a play toy to YOU."

Piers looked at you quizzingly and sat down at the island in a tall stool.

"And who the hell put that thought into your head? Raihan?"

"No, your stupid actions did."

Piers rolled his eyes and sipped his glass of juice.

"And those were?"

You started to explain your stance as Piers stared at you, still drinking the orange colored juice that for some reason was iced. You were going on for what seemed like hours but was only a max of ten minutes. Slowly pacing around the room as you did so and using your usual exaggerated hand gestures. Once you were finished you slammed your hand in front of Piers and stood on the opposite side of the counter. He finished his juice and took a deep breath, taking everything in.

"Firstly, you are very cute while you are angry, Secondly, I have had sex once and I was 19. Do the math yourself with that one. Third, which this was quite a reach, though I enjoyed the theatrics; you have to remember I have a sister who is at my place 4/7 days of the week. Fourth, and just maybe the last one, why in the hell do you even think I don't like Raihan or fairly anyone? No one knows me, at all. I'm not a drug lord, I don't live a rockstar life. I am a 28 year old brother that makes music, takes care of pokemon, and occasionally gets addicted to a certain fairy princess. If you want to run a full background check, go right on ahead." He set his glass down that he had been holding and slid it to you.

"I would also like some of that delicious island juice that is behind you, fair lady."

You stood in a shocked horror at how much you really did assume and how much of these lies Raihan fed into you. Maybe he didn't even know the truth. Your eyes started to fill up with tears as you turned around and filled up Piers' glass for him and slid it back over.

"Come here princess before you cry all over the marble."

You walked over to Piers and he opened his arms to you which you gratefully went in to. He softly pulled you up to his lap and gently held you as you sobbed into his shoulder. You weren't used to being so comforted when crying. You weren't used to crying this much. All you knew is that your feelings were going a mile a second and you didn't know what else to do.

"I'm not angry because I know you aren't used to this type of shit. You were highly caught up in a love triangle drama and I know it isn't good for you." Piers spoke softly into your ear as he softly pet your hair.

"Just know I wouldn't lie to you. I have no reason or alternative motives to lie to you."

You nodded in his shoulder and brought your head up to look at him. His gaze was soft and a bit sad as he was worried for you. You didn't know what to do at this point. You felt defeated and you were only half a day into what was supposed to be a relaxing vacation.

"How about this, once this vacation is over, you and I go on a mini one somewhere else?"

You looked at him confused.

"Why?"

"Because I feel like this one is only going to get worse."