Chapter 6

Farai's pov

I can hear my name being said, well more like groaned. Prof Evans told me Reigns might be in here and he most definitely is.

Quietly sliding the key into the keyhole I turn it trying not to make any noise, I mean I want to catch him in the act if he really is doing something. I can just imagine how hot that shit would be.

Opening the door slowly my gaze immediately travels to the tall man with his head thrown back and his arm moving at a fast pace beneath the desk. The door isn't creaky or light so when I close it it doesn't make any rough noises or scratchy sounds, standing in front of the closed door for a few seconds admiring the man saying my name under his breath followed by some curses. I take steady steps around Evans desk and towards Reigns. I'm actually very surprised he hasn't heard me yet, well I'm sure his sounds are helping me out here.

Stopping to where I can see the side of him and his dick I really take him in, his mouth open, his eyes shut closed as his leg bounces. His dick is thick and long, tanned with a slightly pink tip. Standing erect as his hand glides over and occasionally slows to twist his hand around it as he skim his thumb over his tip.

"Oh fuck, Farai. Oh shit don't fucking stop." I hear him mutter and let out a low moan as his cum is released onto his fingers and desk spreading across the keyboard. Slowing down his movement he rubs himself a little more to free the rest of himself as he sighs.

"Don't stop what sir?" I ask with my palm on my chin and my arm tucked under the other, giving him a questioning face.

"OH MY FUCKING what the fuck." He exclaims turning around so I can't see the front of him anymore. "When the fuck did you get in?"

"Just one question sir, don't stop what? Because I want to know what you were thinking about." I comment.

"GET THE FUCK OUT." He shouts pointing to the door, what makes it worse is that there's cum dripping down the hand that's pointing towards the door. "NOW."

"Ight chill." I mumble slamming the door. I'm going to take a quick guess and say that he's cleaning up in there. Tapping my foot on the floor I wait for him to hurry up.

"I gave you the keys for a reason, that reason was to get into the office and not wait outside Miss Jiro." I made out as Evans walks towards me.

"There was a situation in the office, I caught Prof doing something he really shouldn't be doing." I explain with a tight-lipped smile.

Pulling out his phone Evans swipes and taps as his eyes scan the phone, "Oh shit."

"He tells you when he's jerking off in the office? I guess he can't just put a sock on the door, but then again it is wrong to masterbate on school grounds." I add up, "I've been out here for like 30 seconds and he cummed on his keyboard, desk, hands and I think his pants too."

"Wait, you saw the whole thing? I just assumed you walked in, saw a bit of it and just left like most people would do." He sighs as the door opens.

"Come in." Prof Reigns says with a slight blush on his cheeks as he steps to the side to allow room for us to enter.

Waving my finger around his cheeks, "you're blushing sir."

"Shut up." He spits.

Taking a seat at his desk I wipe the surface and check the keyboard, "can you clean my dorm?" I say winking.

"Get up, I don't have time for this." He sighs, signalling his hands for me to stand up.

"But you have time to..." I remark.