Chapter 11

Roman's pov

Arriving at the airport at 23:34 (11:34 pm) Chris, Valentina - Professor Hernandez - and I all wait outside the gate to count all the students. After we make sure everyone's here we head to the taxis outside on our way to the hotel.

The leading professors have to book the hotel, Chris and I are the leading professors. Our parents own a business, they have many hotels and stores around the world. My mother manages most of the hotels and my father manages most of the stores. Chris and I told our mother about the biology trip and she offered to let us stay in her hotel in Mallorca. Since the beginning of the year she couldn't wait until we came down to her hotel. Her and father are staying in Mallorca while we are there because they haven't seen Chris or I in months.

My mother and father found out about Farai due to Chris and I talking about her, they asked who she was so we made something up. That is until Chris started speaking too much and mentioned she is a pain in lessons, they were of course shocked at first but everyone's had a crush on a teacher before... She's of age soooo, I guess it's still illegal though.

Walking into the hotel everyone is free to do whatever, collecting my hotel room keys I go to my room. My mum agreed to give Farai a different room, her words were, "she made my baby feel again, I'll give her the best." I'm not so sure about feeling again but I know what she means.

Farai's pov

Mateo has been bugging me, it doesn't matter how many times I brutally reject him he believes I will come around and finally date him. I just want to eat and sleep. Lindiwe and I were supposed to be sharing the same room but apparently our rooms were changed, mine is much higher up.

Unlocking the door my jaw hangs low, I mean shit we gone take this. I didn't really know they did apartment style rooms, not even style it's a whole ass apartment. There's a couch, mid sized coffee table, TV, table and chairs, decent sized kitchen and I'm assuming the other door is the bedroom.. I think rooms like these are for people who are staying for like 3 months, if you can even do that.

Seeing a note on the table I open it

Enjoy the room, ask the front desk for spare keys if your friends are staying over. We'll come up in a bit.

Chris

Roman <3

The heart is pretty cute, the room is sick I won't lie, I'll get spare keys for myself but ain't no way any motherfucker is staying with me. I need my peace from Lind at least now she can have phone sex with Amita without me there.

I'm not sure when they wrote that but Chris and Roman did get their keys first. I do feel the need to say thank you to them, even though I never asked for this. I am grateful because I don't want to be trapped in a double room with Lindiwe or a triple room with some rando.

Group Chat: Chris Roman Farai

Farai: Yo wsp

Farai: thanks for the room :) I like it

Chris: No problem

Roman: Want us to come up now?

Farai: how did you even get the room?

Farai: yeah you can come up but I'm gonna shower soon so be quick

Chris: Ight

It's 00:17 and all I want to do is shower, eat then sleep until my heart's content. The second group should be boarding in around an hour or two, I had to change my phone time to central european time. Massachusetts is 5 hours behind Mallorca so they have been waiting for a long time but not as long as you think.