Chapter 10

8 weeks later

Farai's pov

"Farai, who's Roman? Wanna suck my dick again? Chris? I thought you were with Mateo." Lindiwe shouts from the room. Oh fuck, I've not really spoken to Roman or Chris since around the weekend I went to theirs. Yeah I may say something in class but besides that I haven't talked to them so the messages Roman sent me happen to be the last ones we have. I met Mateo a few weeks back but we aren't together just messing around, by messing around I don't mean sex. Wait what the fuck she's going through my phone.

"Aren't our professors called Roman and Chris? They're both talking about the class, I don't recall anyone named Chris or Roman. ARE YOU FUCKING OUR PROFESSORS?" Lindiwe exclaims.

Quickly washing my hands and drying them on my pants I rush out of the bathroom. "NO I am not fucking anyone and no they are not our professors. Mateo and I aren't a thing and why are you on my phone anyways? It's none of your business."

Looking down at my phone Lind smirks, "you did excellent on your 10 page essay. Any chance you can tutor some students for extra credit? YOU'RE MESSING WITH OUR PROFESSORS HAHAHA." For fucks sake.

Snatching my phone out of her hand I respond, "NO I am not messing with our professors. It was one time, that time when I wasn't here for most of the weekend like 8 weeks back. Hollup I did the 10 page essay for Chris why're you talking about Roman?"

"First name basis huh, I won't lie I'm proud. You pulled two of THE MOST hottest professors in the entire university, remember when I tried doing that in sixth form but of course we weren't of age." Lind shrugs. I remember that she tried pulling Mrs Walker, she was married and straight so she had no chance.

"No stop, I'm begging you. We're heading to the airport tomorrow at 5 am so it's an early night. I gotta finish packing." I say continuing to pack the rest of my clothes.

Chris

Chris: Hi Farai

Chris: ... okay

Chris: You did excellent on your 10 page essay. Any chance you can tutor some students for extra credit?

Me: uh sure when though?

Chris: We'll sort it out after the biology trip

Chris: Can I call you?

Me: why

Chris: Why not

"Farai, hello earth to Fara. Seeing as we'll be talking 2 weeks off I'll be staying with Amita for the night. See you later sis." Lind explains shutting the dorm room door. Damn I didn't even let me get a word in.

Me: wait where are you?

Chris: In the office with Roman why?

Me: mhm nothing I'm in my dorm alone. My sister isn't here because she's with her girlfriend.

Chris: Really? Interesting

Me: yeah block E, room 67A gets quite boring.

Me: anyways talk to you later

Chris: See you later Farai

Chill yeah a woman has needs and this woman needs them taken care of. I won't kiss them that's strictly off the list, I won't touch them. I'll try not to, they seem desperate, very desperate. I can only imagine how many people they've slept with, maybe 30. Jeez that is a lot, mine is only like 6 I think maybe a little less or a little more. I'm not celibate but there was a small period when I fucked with the same 4 people, so I decided to change my ways. I'd fuck Chris and Roman in a heartbeat but not in my dorm, Lind and Amita could walk in any second.