Chapter 13

Chris' pov

13:14 am

On uni trips you have to make sure all the students are here, you'd think seeing as they're 18-19 they'd just turn up because they actually paid but no. A lot like to wander off before we can actually start anything, these students obviously like the subject because they're doing it but they do not take it seriously.

We're at the mountains, it's been a week since we came and we've already studied marine and wetland areas. It's safe so no one will fall and die, unless they run and jump off but I hope they aren't stupid enough to do that.

"Farai, Faraiiiii." I say grabbing her ass, "wassup girl. Have you done your impacts and checked your area yet?"

"Hey," she exclaims, swiping my hand from her "not in front of people."

"We're at the back no one can see us, I'm not going to kiss you so chill out. No but seriously, have you done your impacts?" I ask, looking over at her sheet.

"Nah I have to do ecology, when are we leaving I want to eat and sleep. Roman's bed is way more comfier than yours, is his newer. Or did he break it in well? Doesn't matter, I'm sleeping there anyways." She yawns, stretching her arms and back.

"Do your stuff then you can go to the vans like everyone else."

***

Farai's pov

Snuggling against Roman's pillow I let out a yawn as I close my eyes drifting into a deep sleep. This week hasn't been too bad, it'll be over soon but at least I got to go to Mallorca. Mateo hasn't been talking to me a lot due to me keeping my distance from him, well trying to at least.

***

Opening my eyes to a dark room I take my phone off the nightstand and scroll through it until I'm ready to get out of bed. I would order food but that's too much effort and I don't want to go pick it up. I think Roman has food but it probably won't be to my standard.

"Hey, are you awake yet?" Roman whispers through the door.

"Yeah what's up?" I respond. Roman opens the door dressed in a tight white tee, grey joggers and some socks. Nah that's the fit, his muscles protruding from the shirt and his freshly trimmed bread are really daring me to do something. "Come here."

"Mhmm." He hums, resting his arms beside my head and kissing me, "you hungry?" Holding his face I bring him back down for a kiss, I like the way his beard feels against me. Especially between my thighs, well that has happened only once but I still remember all the details.

"Yup. What food do you have?" I ask softly scratching his beard which causes him to lean into my touch, love it when he does that.

"Let's see shall we. I can make you some food if you want." He pulls me up, slinging me over his shoulder. His ass is just there, there for me to grab and touch. Reaching down I squeeze his ass a little making him slap mine so fucking hard.

"Ow, that actually hurt Roman." I say slouching back over his shoulder. Setting me down on the kitchen counter he looks through the fridge and takes out a pyrex dish with marinated prawns. "How come you have a whole ass kitchen, yeah I sort of have a kitchen but you have an actual kitchen. Some rooms only have beds, a bathroom and some drawers."

"Our parents built their hotels so they can stay in them for a while, let's say their friends are in the country they can stay in rooms like these. You have better rooms the more you pay and the longer you stay, I think you can stay for a couple months." He tells me boiling some water on the stove and sprinkling some salt in.