Chapter 9

Farai's pov

It's the Monday after the, THE weekend. After I gave head to them we didn't do anything else, not even kiss. They dropped me off later on Sunday and Lindiwe had a lot to ask. I kept their clothes because they were much comfier than the jeans and t-shirt I was wearing. I hope they've forgotten about it because they aren't getting them back.

I'd say the professors aren't on my mind a lot, yeah on that Sunday night I might have gotten off to them but that's besides the point. The way they fucked me with their fingers, dominated me, cummed on my face and treated me like shit but also looked after me just does something to me.

I can't be thinking about my professors when I'm in one of their lessons. I don't know why we were given a week to do the 10 page essay on schizophrenia, I've already done it so I'm just chilling doing some biology work... in my psychology class. I'm actually doing work, it's not because of what they said but because I've done so much psychology over the weekend I have to do biology.

Chris

Chris: You're actually doing work? Never thought I'd see the day

Me: if you want me to continue stop texting me cuz now I ain't doing shit

Chris: Don't cuss. I'll text you if I like

Me: you weren't saying that before...

Me: i can just not respond, it's that easy

Chris: You're responding tho

Time to stop texting, he was bugging me to work so why's he on my line. Yeah he didn't fix my attitude for a long time. They were great, they were but you gotta do more for me.

***

"My shift is finishing soon, in about 10 minutes. On the weekends we gotta get the same shifts." Jada tells me. The problem is that we all have different lessons at different times, except for Lindiwe, so we can't work at the same time a lot.

"Nah that's cool I'm fine with closing alone, it's actually good you should do it." I reply refilling some of the veggies.

"Can you cover for my last 10 minutes, Malaki is here early and we're going out on a date." Jada asks, pulling her apron over her head.

"Yeah there's not a lot of people, go on your date, have a good time." I say dapping her up.

A man who's around 6'2-6'3 walks through the door. Do you know celebrities who some people find hot but they really aren't all that. That's this dude, I can see how some people will like this guy but he just isn't a bit of me. "Hey beautiful." No.

"Hi, what would you like?" I ask, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He's being kind so I shouldn't automatically think he's bad.

"You." Nigga I ain't for sale, this ain't the 1800's anymore babe. Showing a bright smile I snap on my gloves clearly showing I want to get on with this thing.

"What would you like sir?" I ask again.

"I like it when you call me sir, call me that again." Oh. Ok. I'd prefer Prof Reigns or Prof Evans to say that to me, I'd get so fucking turned on. The assertive voice, the tone, the way they command me. He walks around the counter so I turn around to face him, trapping me between his arms he repeats, "call me that again."

"I'd rather not, can I just serve you and move along." I offer pushing his chest.

"Serve me you." Do you want me to throw up on you? If you could actually die from cringe I'd be lying in my fucking casket right now. Who says that, like seriously who says that.