Chapter 19

Farai's pov

Roman has been in the hospital for a few days, it's the 19th of December and as you know Christmas is in 6 days. Chris and I haven't left since we stayed the first night, his family comes almost everyday and brings us some clothes. Roman is still unconscious after 4 days.

"What if he doesn't wake up within the next week and a half? We'll all miss uni. It's not very important but it'll be sketchy if we miss the same time and come back at the same time." I explain to Chris, it's 8pm and I'm only just deeping this.

"Week and a half? We'll still have a week after that, he will be awake by then."

"A week off, now this week and the next week. 3 week winter break." I answer.

"4 weeks off." Chris says flicking through his phone.

Oh, I'm used to 2 weeks off. That's how long we had at my old school, plus Lind told me it's 3 weeks. I gotta tell her some time.

"I'm gonna go to the house, I can't shower in this hospital one more time." I say standing up grabbing my bag full of dirty clothes. I also haven't done anything including touching myself in the past 4 days, I usually do it every night before bed and now I haven't been doing it due to all this stress.

"See you later. I might go get some food in a bit, all the shops here are closed now. Do you want anything?" Chris offers.

"Nah I'm good." I reply leaving the room after kissing Chris and kissing Roman's forehead.

Getting into my car I decide I'll go to Asda on my way to the house. I know I told Chris I don't want anything but when you get to the shops you suddenly want everything and I didn't really want anything when he asked me.

Looking through the crisps I feel a figure behind me, their heat is radiating on me. That's how close they are to me. Turning around I look up to see Brandon, so both Roman and I have to see both of our exes on this holiday.

"Back up bro I ain't playin'" I say lifting my hand near him, I'm not touching him but I'm close to it if he really tests my patience.

Holding my wrist he backs me into the shelves. "Come on Farai, it's been a long time. Let's go to my car and I can fuck these problems out of you." He whispers getting close to my face.

"Really? Maybe we can go out to your car." I say unwrapping his fingers from my wrist. "Or you can fuck off and leave me alone."

"You love me, you've said it before, say it again." He says reaching for my waist.

Manoeuvring around him I grab the snacks I want from the shelves. "I don't fucking love you. You should know that."

"Stop being a bitch." He grips my arm.

"Yo, excuse me." Someone cuts between both of us.

Chris' pov

Farai left like 10 minutes ago and I'm quite bored. Roman isn't awake so the people I'd usually talk to are busy.

"I'm going to Walmart, wait I mean Asda." I tell Roman. I know he isn't awake but that doesn't matter.

I want to get some drinks and snacks and Asda is open 24 hours, that's what Farai told me and I hope she wasn't lying.

Grabbing some drinks and gummies I make my way to the chips so I can leave and hopefully catch Farai at the house. I know Farai hasn't masterbated in 4 days, well she isn't the only one. It's hard to do anything at the hospital, what if Roman wakes up and just sees me beating my meat? I'm sure he wouldn't want to see me doing that.

"Let's go to my car and I can fuck these problems out of you." Some random man says, people actually say this out loud. If I was going to say this no one would hear me except the person I'm talking to.