Chapter 2: Fieth Clan

The day set and countless stars shone in the sky. It was a night sky that differed from the scene in "Warships Online". It was a scenery that would make him instinctively exclaim in admiration.

After sailing for about 4 days, Nathan finally arrived at his destination which was the base of Fiest Clan, southwest of The Federation.

Moving the battleship slowly, Nathan parks his ship at the vacant berth.

He surveyed the entire naval base and saw people walking. In the game, the pedestrian is just an NPC, programmed to move what the programmer wants. There is no consciousness and there is also no freedom. But as Nathan watches them, he feels that all of those people are living beings just like him.

Workers went to Nathan's battleship for inspection, and to supply it with the necessities of a ship and its occupants. Nathan wasn't surprised anymore because it was their job. Since he wasn't in the game anymore, the workers are now working of their own will.

Nathan waved his hand at the workers as he left his ship in the care of the workers. He then went to explore the base.

In an instant, he was engrossed at the sight of the reformed town.

"I will no longer be surprised that the base will change after ten years"

Nathan muttered this in order to convince himself.

However, it was only natural for it to change. Military facilities including the dockyard and the harbor around the base have grown and expanded. The houses that the players live in are tripled in size because they are now also inhabited by non-players. Only the academy, also known as the "Fiest Academy" which served as their headquarters and the symbol of the town, still stands in the middle. This proved that this base was indeed the Fiest Clan.

Nathan decided to head to the front entrance of the academy. He walked down the busy street full of people coming home from work, or couples having dates.

With Nathan's clothing appearance, it caused a strange sight in the eyes of the people.

Although the person himself didn't notice, those people who saw Nathan in their sight called out in concern because of a man they thought was a high-ranking officer. Everyone turned their heads as one would be captivated by that prideful appearance.

It may have been inevitable. Nathan's appearance is based on his teenage appearance and it is designed under the guise of a perfect male image, because of that, everyone who encounters him will not dare to act rudely. Naturally, the maker itself is the same. He was fascinated with his avatar as the viewer.

After minutes of walking, he finally reached the entrance to the Academy. In front of the entrance building, there are two people wearing guard uniforms carrying M1 Garand rifles.

In order to enter, one must receive a pass from the director of the Fiest Academy or if you're a student, you must have an ID given by the Academy. Another way was to prove that you were an instructor by entering a code beside the ID scanner. The last pass was for the Admirals and Clan members of the Fiest Clan. They have to go through face recognition or by using the fingerprint scanner.

Nathan put his finger in the scanner. Once the scanner approved his fingerprint, the guards saluted for they knew he was a high-ranking official. He went inside and goes to the main building of the Academy which is at the center.

The lawn is spread over the premises with a path for instructors and students to go in and out of the academy. Some of the students were in a hurry, maybe because they were late for their class.

Nathan began to walk towards the entrance of the main building. Several students gazed at Nathan's figure from behind. The man, who was probably the same age as the other students, fascinated them and even made some have unpardonable thoughts.

The interior was just like a typical fantasy academy. There are rooms at the sides with a huge doors with a height of about 3.5 meters. There is also a double curved staircase that led to the second floor of the building. Just like the first floor, the second floor also has rooms and a huge library.

This academy was built by late players and with the help of NPCs. This was because there had not been a suitable time to do this during the early days. In the early days, there was constant war between clans and nations.

In a world that had become chaotic, the players who served as leaders assembled for the first time and signed a treaty.

"Peace, Aid, and Non-Aggression Treaty"

The agreement between nations was also called the "PANA Treaty". The treaty to end all wars, and to aid each other's back.

Back to the present, the top floor of the academy could be accessed through a corner staircase with a door. The entire floor is the headquarter of the Fiest clan. The headquarter has a large area filled with sofas, chairs, tables, and bookshelves. At the side, was a large spacious area and at the back are rooms, including the office of the Admiral.

Before meeting with the Admiral, Nathan decided to take a clean and nice bath when he saw a bathroom in the corner of the headquarters. He has been sailing for about 4 days so there is no doubt that he'll smell sour.