29

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

You stayed quiet for a bit until you finally answered, "Sure. Where?"

Kusuo thought for a moment, looking down to the ground.

'I'll talk to you in your head and I'll tell you to teleport to me.'

"Oh- okay." you nodded your head.

Kusuo swallowed hard and nodded as well, 'I should get going.'

"Alright. I'll see ya tomorrow, Ku~"

'Yeah, yeah, whatever.' and with that, he teleported back to his house.

You sighed and sat down at the edge of the bed, playing with your fingers. You felt a bit nervous.

What was it he wanted to talk about?

What is the thing he didn't tell you and said, "Oh just forget it, I'll ask my mom."

You sighed, once again worrying about what he has to say.

You shouldn't worry about it. Only worry when he's telling you, which is not right now...

You stood up and grabbed the canvas, stuffing it into your bag.

You sauntered downstairs and started to hear the sound of rain hitting against the window.

You sighed once again, hoping it isn't a thunderstorm. Ever since you were a kid, loud things easily frightened you, so whenever there was a thunderstorm, you would run to your mother and cuddle with her until it was over.

But, now she has work, so you're going to have to deal with it on your own if it is a thunderstorm.

You began to hear soft rumble sounds outside and you frowned at the noise.

You opened your fridge and as soon as you did, the power went out.

Your breath hitched and your eyes dilated, a bit anxious now. You waddled into your room and went under the blankets, hoping you could sleep through it and wake up with it being gone.

After a few minutes of trying to sleep, you finally were about to sleep...

BOOM!