Introduction/Dictionary

DO NOT SKIP

KEY...

'        '  -Is for thoughts

"       "  -As you know it is for talking

 ★ - are for space 

(A/N - Author's note)

Underline means a different tone of voice. (You will know the tone depending on the situation.)

'This is for sound effect'.

INTRODUCTION...

All I'm doing is writing a type of fanfic. The only character I own is Aku Yumi. I may add more characters but so far I only own Aku Yumi.

The rest of the characters are from Demon slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba owned by Koyoharu Gotouge. Go check out the manga & see the series. 

Please be respectful of my work. Also please don't be a ghost reader, I want your thoughts and feelings of this story.

I might add some of my head canons here, if you have some too please tell me.

Also the manga only shows 3 known techniques of Sound Breathing and that is the First, Fourth, and Fifth technique. So I will make up the Second and Third technique.

I will age up and down some characters so be prepared. And of course there will be OOC.

Please go check Introductions to my stories to find updates and my future stories. - THIS IS A WARNING

Thank you for your time♡

DICTIONARY....

(so far)

Minka-  traditional Japanese houses,  characterized by tatami mat flooring, sliding doors, and wooden engawa verandas. Another aspect that persists even in Western-style homes in Japan is the genkan, an entrance hall where people remove footwear. (Word can be found in chapter two)

Montsuki-  a formal black silk kimono worn over a white under-kimono and hakama, traditional Japanese trousers. (Word can be found in chapter three 2/2)

Kakushi- a brigade of people who work as attendants to the Demon Slayer Corps. They wear black versions of the standard Demon Slayer uniforms consisting of a gakuran jacket and hakama pants, along with a black head covering and a black and white mask to conceal their identities. (Word will be found in many chapters)

Zaisu-  a very particular style of Japanese chair. This chair sits directly on the floor with no legs beneath it. (Word can be found in chapter seven)

Courtesans- a prostitute, especially one with wealthy or upper-class clients. (Word can be found in chapter fifteen.)