Chapter Fifteen: New mission

"Ok...ok...I'm good..." Zenitsu started to calm down.

"So anyways, where are we going, Uzui-San?" Yumi asked.

"The most flamboyant place in all of Japan, spilling with lust and desire. The hot bed for demons, the Entertainment District.

"Entertainment District?" Tanjiro said in a curious voice.

"Y...You know...That place...About beautiful... You know what i'm trying to say right?" Zenitsu said with a very flustered face.

Everyone was looking at him weird.

"Listen up! I am a god! You three are trash! While Yumi is an angel! " Uzui said.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke stood there, turning into stone and crumbling away.

Yumi just stood there with dotted eyes. 'He's doing this again...'

"That's the first bit of info you need to pound into your heads! So dive it in! You turn into dogs if I say so! Turn into monkeys if I tell you to! And remember above all else! I am a god!" Uzui finished with a pose.

'Oh this guy is crazy...' Zenitsu thought while looking at Uzui.

"Quick question Uzui, what exactly are you the god of?" Tanjiro asked.

'Please tell me hes playing dumb'

"Good question. You have great potential." Uzui said, crossing his arms on his chest.

'What great potential do you get from asking a question?'

"I am the god of festivals. The god of flamboyance."

'Yeah he's the god of stupidity.'

"Well I am the king of the mountains! It's a pleasure to meet you, god of festivals." Inosuke said with his hands on his hips.

They all looked at him dumbfounded.

"I've never heard of you. That's odd. Something about you creeps me out." Uzui said.

'Your kidding right?! You two are a match made in heaven! Cringe worthy! How did Yumi-Chan survive this guy!'

"You want creepy! I'll show you creepy!" Inosuke was just about ready to fight Uzui but luckily Tanjiro was holding him down.

"Super creepy."

Inosuke got even more fired up. Yumi then out a hand on Inosukes shoulder and whispered something in his ear. And whatever she whispered to him made him calm down and shine in pride.

"Right, that's enough fooling around. Let's go. Follow me." Uzui then ran and left dust behind.

There they arrived at the Entertainment District in a carriage. It was full of lights and covers.