Chapter Twenty: Two Uppermoons?!

There stood Zenitsu in all his glory...Sleeping.

"You should just stay asleep forever, man..." Inosuke commented.

"Is that kid part of the demon brigade too?" Makio asked Suma while still fighting. "Why do they look so ridiculous?"

"I have no idea." Suma said.

Just then a huge blast came from above them.

"What the...?" Inosuke said as he saw a silhouette in the dust.

There stood Uzui with his dual cleavers in hand. And in one breath he had cut the rest of the women trapped in there.

"Tengen-Sama..." Makio spoke.

"Makio. Suma. Sorry for being late." He spoke to them in a soft tone. "Time to put on a flamboyant show."

He then went to give Makio and Suma a head pat. "Looks like you did a flamboyant job there. I knew you could do it, my girls."

Makio then started to tear up a bit, while Suma full on was sobbing.

"Heey, bastard God of festivals!! The maggot slashes disappeared into the holes and escaped!!" Inosuke yelled at Uzui.

"Shut up!! We saved all the captured people so it's fine! Talk to me after you finish singing my praises first!"

"Tengen-Sama, we should pursue them quickly or the damage could spread!" Makio said.

"Follow me and make it quick, you lot! We're going to give it a chase!"

They then went up the roofs of the buildings near where the demon had gone.

"Outta the way people!! Uzui-Sama's going through!! Waha haha!"

"Damn he's fast!!" Inosuke and Zenitsu were behind him.

                                                           ★