Demon Chapter Prologue

"Nakime, bring in the woman." The Demon Progenitor, Muzan said to the female demon.

A biwa sound was then heard.

Suddenly a woman appeared, she looked frightened. The woman looked around to see where she was. Then she saw him.

"Welcome home, Akako." Muzan said the woman's name in a venomous tone.

"Itsuki-San! Where are we?!" The woman shrieked.

"I believe that you know that I am not your husband, right?"

The woman stayed silent for a second, then glared harshly at Muzan. "What have you done to my husband."

"Very simple, I killed him."

Akako's eyes widened. "Why? Why us? Why him? He was just about to become a father!"  She started crying.

"That's precisely why. I wanted a child, and heir to my throne. And that's going to be the one in your uterus."

"They are not yours! They are mine and Itsuki's!"

"You are going to give birth to this child and it'll become mine. Nakime, get her to the room you've prepared."

Another biwa sound was made.

Just how Akako suddenly appeared, she disappeared.

...

"Muzan-Sama, I know it is not my place to question, but why do you want the child?" A demon comes from the shadows. That demon was Uppermoon 1, Kokushibo.

"It is very simple, if by any chance I fail, I'll give that child all my blood cells and transfer into their body. Now, I have to go see the woman who will give birth to my heir."

Word count: 227