Chapter Seven: Meeting the Master

(A/N- This will be a short chapter.)

"Caw! Yumi-San, Oyakata-Sama has called for your presence." Akari said in a loud voice. Yumi stood up from the zaisu she was sitting on and started following her crow.

Once again she arrived where the hashiras were having their meeting with Kamado. The girls were still there.

"Welcome Yumi-San. Master has been waiting for you." The white haired girl said.

The black haired girl opened the shoji door. There inside the room was a man with purple-like skin on his forehead. He had black hair that reached to his shoulders. He was wearing a black kimono over a white with a long white haori with a pink and purple flame-like pattern that starts from the furi in the calves and the fuki in the hem.

Yumi saw that Uzui was also there. "Oyakata-Sama, I present to you my Tsuguko, Aku Yumi. I believe she will carry the legacy of Sound Breathing and become the next Sound Hashira."

Yumi tensed when she heard Uzui used that honorific. 'He must be the master of the Demon Slayer Corp.' She thought.

"Indeed my name is Aku Yumi, I have been training under Uzi-San for 4 years. I already know all the forms of Sound Breathing. I am honored to be here as his Tsuguko. I promise to use the best of my abilities to protect humankind and slaughter demons."

"Come sit here child." The man said.

Yumi relaxed just by hearing his voice. She followed what he said and sat down where his hand was.

"Tengen, can you please describe to me her details." He said while looking at Yumi.

"Of course. Her eye color is bright yellow. She has hot pink hair that goes all the way to her waist. Her hair tied up in a braid as of right now, but she usually has it free. She is wearing the demon slayer uniform that she altered. The uniform has the chest area sewed and instead of the skirt she has chosen to wear shorts. She has a white belt with a bow and a brown pouch. She is also wearing black boots that have spikes on the bottom." Uzui said.

"Welcome Aku to the Demon Slayer Corp. I do hope to see you become the next Sound Hashira. My name is Ubuyashiki Kagaya, please refer to me as Oyakata."

"Please call me by my first name Yumi if you please, Oyakata-Sama."

After that Uzui and Yumi went away to Uzui's estate to rest up for the next mission they have.