Chapter Five: Greeting The Hashiras

After some time six more people came. They all looked at me and Uzui-San then looked at the boy that was unconscious and tied up. Then one of them spoke.

"Uzui! Who is the young girl next to you? I only heard that only one person broke a rule, is she an accomplice?" The man with yellow hair and red tips said with a smile and happy tone.

"Nope. This girl right here is my official Tsuguko believe it or not." He said showing me off. The others turned their heads to me.

"Kyaa! She looks so cute!" A female said at Uzui-San. Then she realized that everyone could hear her and got embarrassed.

Seeing that everyone was still looking at me I decided that I should introduce myself.

"Greetings, you must be the hashias that Uzui-San mentioned. My name is Aku Yumi. I am the Sound Hashia's Tsuguko so I use Sound Breathing. I barely became a Demon Slayer so my rank currently is Mizunoto. It is an honor to meet you in person." I Said bowing at them.

"Ara ara, Uzui-San do you think I can introduce her to my Tsuguko. I think they could be friends." The girl with the Butterfly theme haori said. "Pleasure to meet you Aku-Chan, My name is Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira." She said.

I nod at her. Then I looked at the female that spoke earlier.

"Hello Aku-Chan! My name is Kanroji Mitsuri, the Love Hashira. I love your hair, it looks so beautiful and soft." She was practically fangirling. I chuckle at her liveliness.

"Greetings! My name is Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira!" He said it loud and clear with a smile on his face.

"Tomioka Giyu, the Water Hashira." I heard the man with the half split haori. It seemed Kocho-San went to talk to him.

"Is that all you have to say Tomioka? This is why people don't like you, you never want to have a conversation." She said to him.

Then I saw Kanroji-San go under the tree trying to make the man on the branches introduce himself. In the end she got her way.

"I'm the Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai." He said just looking at me from the top of the branch.

I could only sweatdrop at his introduction. Then I looked at the huge man that was taller than Uzui-San which I thought was impossible.

"Welcome to the Demon Slayer Corps little one, my name is Himejima Gyomei. The Stone hashira." He says.

Then I looked at a boy who looked younger than me. The only way I knew he was a boy was what Uzui-San said. He said that there was a boy who became a hashira at 14 years old.

"Hmm, what are we doing here again?" He was looking up at the clouds and then looked at me. He just stared at me for a while, not saying anything.

Suddenly some of the Kakushi came and bowed at the hashiras and tried to wake up the boy which they successfully did.

"Bummer, I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flashy, but that's one drab-looking kid, huh? Right Mimi?" Uzui-San said.

"And we're here for this boy's trial! I see!" Rengoku-San said ever so loud, still smiling.

Kanroji-San was just looking at the boy with pity eyes.

"Wh...Who are these peop..." The boy got cut off when on of the Kakushi put his head down and said, "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the hashiras!"

'Hashira? What is hashira? What is he talking about? And isn't that the girl from Final Selection? What is she doing here?' The boy thought. 'Where even am I?'

"What do you think about Aku Yumi so far?"

"She is my Tsuguko, so obviously she is very flamboyant." Uzui said

"She seems polite and has to be strong since she survived Uzui's training!" Rengoku answered.

"She is so cute! She also has pink hair, I wonder if she got it the same way I did! She also seems so confident like Uzui! Her hair's so long too, I wonder how she makes it look so soft!" Mitsuri was fangirling again.

"She is mediocre." Iguro said.

"..." Tomioka said nothing.

"Her hair is bright, it would be hard to forget...What was her name again?" Said Muichiro.

(A/N- Sorry this is a short chapter for today. It is currently 11pm I need sleep.)

Word count: 748