Chapter Fourteen: Uzui Tengen

"If Aoi didn't calm him down, he would have chased me all afternoon." Tanjiro told the others about his experience with his swordsmith, Hotaru Haganezuka.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were in the dining area of the butterfly mansion eating. Just then, Aoi came in with more food.

"Would anyone like seconds?" Aoi offered.

"Would you like more?" Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho said in unison.

"Hell yeah!" Inosuke shouted.

"Thank you. For yesterday. You too, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho." Said Tanjiro.

"There's no need for thanks." Aoi said while putting more rice for Inosuke to eat.

"Speaking of Haganezuka, what's he up to now?" Zenitsu asked.

"Last I saw him, he was eating rice dumplings." Aoi answered.

"He seems happy." Sumi said.

"Thank goodness." Tanjiro said.

"Hey, now that I think about it. Where is Yumi?" Zenitsu said.

"She has begun her training already." Aoi informed them.

"She's already training?" Tanjiro said.

"But it's early in the morning? Did she even eat?" Zenitsu asked.

"She said that she wasn't hungry." Aoi said.

'We also have to train really hard now.' Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu started to train. Yumi gave herself a break and watched them.

'Just my luck, my first mission and a hashira died...And not to mention I had to cut my hair because of a certain someone...' Yumi was glaring at Tanjiro.

...

'Why do I feel like someone is cursing at me...' Tanjiro started to sweat bullets.