Chapter Two: Training

It's been 4 months since I've been with Uzui-san. I've been traings with him, Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio.

Uzui taught me the fundamentals of Sound Breathing. So far I only know about the first form.

First Form: Roar. I lifts my twin wooden swords above their head and slams them down with great force whilst simultaneously creating an explosion with my bombs to deal massive physical damage, causing a loud sound resembling thunder as a result. The swords break in an instant.

I look at my hand and see how rough they are. I smile knowing that that is a result of my hard training.

Uzui says that I should train with Suma for speed training. And may I say, Suma is not human nor is Uzui. From what I see they never get tired.

'How the heck is she so fast'. I watch Suma run at an incredible speed down the mountain with obstacles on the ground and bamboo all around. She seems so serious when training.

"Now it's your turn Yumi-chan. Try to run while avoiding the obstacles." Suma yells from down the mountain. I mean I don't think I'm going to do bad, I'm kinda used to running down the mountains to get flowers for my shop.

I was so wrong...

I had to rest for a week because I couldn't pass Suma's training. Hinatsuru suggested it. She is an absolute angel. I wonder how Suma is so fast, it's not humanly possible. After my week break I got back to Suma's training.

"I...I'm sorry Y...Yumi-chan" Suma said when I finally went to her training spot. She kept hugging me and saying that she is sorry.

"SUMA! You are supposed to be training her! Do your job!" Makio yells at her.