Chapter 3

1 week later

Jimin pov

1 week has passed he was cold with me as usual and our parents were busy with marriage stuffs.
Today I'm gonna go shopping with hyung and our friends. I'm a little excited. I'm here waiting for him. Hyungs car has arrived and I get inside.

Jm - Good morning hyung.
Jk - Just call me sir like you do in college.
Jm - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you.

Rest of the ride was silent once we reached the mall I see taehyung along with yoongi hyung, hoseok hyung, YN, jin hyung and namjoon hyung.
I'm so happy on the fact they where here. I go hugged jin hyung and went to the store for choosing my wedding dress.

Jk pov

Why do he have to go hug everyone? A aaargh why do I care!

Jm - Hyu-- I mean sir is this outfit fine. (jimin asked holding a suit)
Jk - Buy whatever you want I don't care.
Jm - OK (said while pouting)

Oooww he looked adorable with that pouty lips. I felt like kissing him. WHAT! NO.

I watched him choose the dress and I too selected mine.

Then we all went to a restaurant.

Author pov

Jin - order whatever you want it's my treat today as my baby brother is getting married soon.
Jm - Aa hyung (said while blushing)
Yoongi - Me and taehyung are expecting for our first baby.
Everyone - WHAT!!!!!!!
Tae - Yaaah don't shout I do have a baby in my tummy.
jhope & YN - congratulations guys.
Tae - Thank you hyung and noona.
Jm - why don't you tell me about this taetae aaaa I'm happy for you guys.
Yoongi - We decided not to say this to give you guys a surprise.
Jk - Well done hyung (said with a smirk on his face)
Namjoon - yaah what's with that smirk. If you need a baby u could make one too. (now it's namjoons turn to smirk)

Jimin was a blushing mess and jungkook was beyond shocked and confused on how to answer this.

Jinn - yaaaaah guys have you lost your senses jimin is still young for that.
Namjoon - oops sorry baby.

After the lunch everyone leave to their houses.

Jungkook had to settle some bills of the wedding hall so jimin had to wait till he finished it.
It's almost 9pm and there where signs of heavy rain so jungkook decided to took a room at the hotel for him and jimin and stay there tonight.

Jimin pov

Am I really going to share a room with him before marriage. I was really afraid. I know hyung isn't that kind of person but still I don't feel like it was a good idea to stay in one room.

Jk - Are you going to stand there till morning.
Jm - Sorry.
Jk - Fine follow me. We are going to share a room tonight and I won't do anything inappropriate with you I'm straight afterall.
Jm - Then why don't you took 2 rooms?
Jk - Only one room is available now. It's not like I'm happy to share a room with you. I might be the happiest man if I didn't get to see your face.

I felt really hurt and hinged my head low not wanting to face him. why is he this mean to me.

Jungkook pov

I feel like I was a little overboard. I shouldn't have tell him that. Even though it wasn't his fault for us getting married still I despise him. I knew I was wrong in doing so but I need to release my frustration on someone else. My biggest problem is our age difference he just turned 18 and I'm turning 26 next month we do have a 8years age gap. That's really a shame for me. That's why I'm cold and mean towards him.

Once we reached the room he went to bathroom I can hear him sobbing but I don't know how to comfort him. Not even once in my life I felt like comforting someone but jimin was different. I have the urge to hug him and comfort him which I couldnt do now.
Then I layed on the bed waiting for him. Then he come out of the bathroom and grab a pillow and went to sleep on the couch. I didn't say anything.

After some time

I wasn't getting any sleep so I looked at him he was sleeping there uncomfortably and was shivering a little. So I got up from the bed and went near him and picked him up in bridal style and layed him on the bed and put covers all over him. After that I layed near him and wrapped my hands around his waist.

I don't know why Im doing all this but this felt so right. Then I feel sleepy and I slept holding him tighter.

Morning

Jimin pov

I can feel warmth around me and opened my eyes to see jungkook hyung hugging me close to his chest. I was blushing hard. Did he pick me up and layed here.
I was trying to get up but the grip on my waist got stronger. So I decided to call him.

Jm - sir... can you release me please.

Hyung suddenly woke up and leaved me.

Jk - what are you doing here on the bed. Didn't you sleep on the couch last night.

Jungkook pov

I decided to play with him a little. He looked super damn confused.

Jm - I might have walked in the sleep then.
Jk - Whatever get ready we are leaving.

Time passes

We reached his mansion. Everyone including my parents where there. There was a smirk evident on everyones face. Jimin just greated them and went to his room.
I got annoyed by their looks.

Jk - Why you all looking me like that?
Mrs Jeon - So son you shared a room with jimin last night have you to done it.
Jk - Fuck no mom why are you so perverted at this age.

Everyone began laughing.

Mrs Jeon - Sorry son we were just teasing you.
Jk - Ugh whatever.

END OF CHAPTER