Chapter 22

Next day morning

Jisoo pov

Kids didn't wake up yet. They might be tired I guess. We decided to move out to our respective houses today so our husbands didn't went to work. After jungkook and jimin came downstairs and have their breakfast we will head towards our home. But they aren't awake yet. They might have thought that we left for the office. Anyways I have completed my packing and stuffs. Dami completed her packings too. Our husbands were on the hall reading newspapers. So I suggested Dami to join them. Once we reach they stopped reading the newspaper and gave us all of their attention which we wanted 😌.

Now we where all seated in the hall and discussing about some business stuffs. Then we heard some giggling sounds coming from the stairs. There come my son giving jimin a piggy back ride.

 There come my son giving jimin a piggy back ride

After seeing us he kept down and held him close

After seeing us he kept down and held him close. And jimin whined and clinged on Jungkook still not seeing us.

 And jimin whined and clinged on Jungkook still not seeing us

Jm - Waeeeeee hyung.
Jk - Jimin our parents are still here.
Jm - WHAT

Then he noticed us and hide behind jungkook mumbling something.

Jungkook pov

I wake up late today. Jimin wasn't awake yet. He might be really exhausted after that steamy night. I wonder if he could walk properly. I think I'm doomed. Aww my poor baby is still sleeping. But he needs to eat healthy. It's already late so I de to wake him up.

Jk - Jimin baby wake up.

He was now rolling in bed.

Jk - Jimina wake up its late.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

Jm - 5 more minutes hyung please.
Jk - No more minutes. It's already late. You have to eat your breakfast.
Jm - Fine.

He wake up and stand and then fell down at that instant. Oh no.

Jm - Hyung what have you done with me I can't even stand properly. Ouch my jibooty hurts.
Jk - So sorry baby I couldn't control myself. You were so hot and sexy to handle.
Jm - Aish hyung stop it.
Jk - Baby u need help.

I teased him.

Jm - Yaaaah you jerk come carry me.
Jk - As you wish my princess.

I knelt down and give him a piggyback ride.

Jm - I'm not ur princess.
Jk - Ofcourse you are my princess. My and only mine.
Jm - Stop it.
Jk - U want me to put you down?
Jm - Nooo hyungieeee.
Jk - Then agree with me.
Jm - Fine I'm ur princess. Happy?
Jk - Very happy baby.

I kissed his nose and he giggled. We reached downs. Then I saw our parents looking at us.I thought that they might have left for work but they haven't. I smiled at them nervously and kept him down and held him close to me not wanting him to fall. He whined then I told him that our parents are still here. Now he noticed them and his behind me.

Jm - Oh shit this is embarrassing.

He mumbled.

Author pov

Jk - Good Morning everyone. I thought you might have left for office.
Jm - Good morning.
Jisoo - How long were you both planning to sleep.
Haein - Let them be jisoo.
Dami - We haven't left for office cause we took leave and we are going back home today. That's why we waited for you to wake up.
Jm - ooh mom why are you leaving this sudden.

Jimin freed himself from jungkooks hold and walk towards his mom. But he was not okay. He was about to fall but jungkook catched him. And made him stand straight and hold him tight.

Wooshik - What happened to your legs son?
Jm - Ummm nothing dad.
Jisoo - Now everything makes sense. So you both did it. That's why you carried him downstairs right son.
Jk - Mom this is embarrassing.

Everyone laughed except jimin and jungkook.

Haein - Fine fine no more teasings understand jisoo.
Jisoo - Ok my dear husband.
Dami - Both of you take care.
Wooshik - Ok sons we are leaving.
Jm - Fine bye.
Jk - Bye.

With that they left the mansion. Jungkook carried jimin to dining room and fed him. After that they took a shower and decided to go to Yoongi's house. They also called Namjoon to bring jin and also called jhope and YN. They decided to surprise them and decided to go for a movie.

END OF CHAPTER