Chapter 16

Next day morning

Jimin pov

I woke up. I still feel the pain on my right cheek where hyung slapped me. Why don't he trust me? He did all these without any reasons. There isn't a single thing I did wrong. This is the first time he slapped me. I can't take it anymore. I am week. He was all fine with me 2 days ago. I don't know why he have a sudden mood change.

I decided to take a shower and after that I went to cook breakfast. Mom told me she will come to Pic me up. I don't have college. It's one week vacation now. I finished cooking and then went to pack my drags. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I opened to see hyung all furious. I was afraid that he would beat me again.

Jk - Your mom arrived. Don't act suspicious.

I didn't reply anything. I took my bag and ran downstairs. I went there to see my mom sitting on the couch. I ran to her a hugged her then I started crying. Mom got nervous.

Mom - what happened baby is everything okay with jungkook? Is there any problem between you two?
Jm - Uh----nothing--Mom I just missed you a lot. Can we leave now I miss appa too.
Mom - Son we are not leaving anywhere. We all are going to stay here till the party ends. Your appa will come after work. Jungkooks parents will join too. Mrs Jeon will arrive soon.
Jm - Mom I miss my house. I want to go there.
Mom - oh chim we can live there for few days after the party over. Happy now.
Jm - yes mom. Have you had ur breakfast?
Mom - No son, come let's eat together. Call jungkook too.
Jm - ok mom.

I went to call hyung for eating breakfast with us.
I knocked and entered.

Jm - mom is calling you to eat breakfast with us.

By saying that I left. I didn't even wait for his reply. He followed me downstairs and we all sat down and sta eating.

Mom - jungkooka jimin look so pale. Do you know what exactly happened to him?
Jk - U-- he overworked for the exam that's why.
Mom - my baby don't stress out too much.
Jm - sorry mom.
Mom - I am not taking jimin with me instead of that we all are staying here along with your parents until the party is done.
Jk - ok eomma.

After that we had our breakfast eomma arrived.

Jungkook pov

My mom arrived. She went directly to jimin and hugged him.

Mom - OMG jimin what happened to you. You look so down.
Jm - just exam stress eomma.
Mom - U sure. Did jungkook do something bad with you.
Jm - No eomma I'm fine.

After that mom went near eomma and they started planning for the party and this is going to be held within 2 days.

Jimin was on call with taehyung.

Mom - son we have to go for shopping today.
Jk - ok are you guys coming.
Mom - ofcourse we are.
Jk - then let's leave right now.
Mom - give us 15 min son.

Mom - Jimin be ready in 15 min we are leaving for shopping.
Jm - ok eomma.

After 15 min

Every come down and we drive to the mall.
Once we reached there we entered a store and started choosing his and my dress. He finally choose one so do I. And then he went to sat on the couch. Now mom and eomma were choosing their.
I was paying for our dress then I heard someone talking perverted things about him.

Guy 1 - Hey look did you see that cutie over there sitting on couch alone.
Guy 2 - He is so ethereal. I bet he is innocent. He probably won't have any boyfriend.
Guy 1 - I'm going to hit on him. Look at that heavenly lips.
Guy 2 - I want to taste him.

I lost my control I punched them across the face. Both of them fell on the floor.

Jk - He is my husband you fuckers. Don't you dare to touch him.

Now everyones attention were on me. Jimin looked at me confused. Mom and eommas mouth were wide open. Every one in the store looked at me terrified.

Guy 1 & 2 - sorry sir we didn't know.

I crossed them and went near jimin and pulled him by his hands and went out. I left mom and eomma behind. I dragged him all the way to car everyone was looking at us. I didn't care.

He was now crying due to my tight grip on his wrist. We reached the car and I pushed him inside the car. I drive home faster. We reached home.

Jk - U are wearing all those to seduce guys right. You need a lot of attention I guess.
Jm - Hyung please stop it. I didn't even know that they were checking out on me.

I slapped him. He held his cheek in pain.

Jk - shut up slutt I know all of your dirty intentions.
Jm - You slapped me again. I can't tolerate this abusive relationship anymore.

He ran towards the kitchen and held a knife on his wrist. I followed him.

Jm - hyung I'm telling you the truth I didn't even talk to him. I didn't cheat on you why don't you believe me. If you don't believe me I will kill myself.
Jk - stop this drama of yours. This ain't any movie to act like this.

He suddenly cutted his wrist a little. I ran to him and stopped him from cutting further. The blood was oozing out. I took him to the sink and opened the tap. I was now all shocked and panicked.

Jk - why in the hell did you do that.
Jm - I don't want to live anymore. Let me die. Yo don't trust me, you don't want me, you don't love me. I don't want to live a life like this anymore.
Jk - Just stop will you. Come let's go to our room and put the bandages.
Jm - I don't want to live anymore. How come you think so low about me?
Jk - jimin stop acting like a kid and come with me.

I dragged him to bedroom and dressed his hand.
I didn't expect him to do such a thing. Now I feel guilty for accusing him for nothing. I knew very well that he won't seduce other boys but I was so angry to the fact that taemin called him baby boy yesterday . I can't get that shit out of my mind. That's why I behaved like that.

Jk - listen jimin Im sorry for accusing you for nothing. I knew you won't do that and cheat on me. But I was angry on the fact that taemin called you baby boy.

He didn't respond he looked away. I messed up.
He got up and walked away.

END OF CHAPTER