Chapter 13

Jungkook pov

We reached home and he went towards his room before I could say something. Then I too went to take a bath.

After showering I came downstairs and saw him cooking dinner. I decided to go near him. He was too immense in cooking he didn't even noticed my presence. So I decided to scare him a little. I went behind him without making any sound and covered his mouth with my hands. He was scared to death and tried to scream. Next he did the unexpected thing he bite my hand. Now I am the one who is screaming. I take my hands from his mouth.

Jk - Aaaah jimin that's me.
Jm - huh!
Jk - why did you bite me I was just playing around.
Jm - I thought that someone was going to kidnap me. I'm sorry.
Jk - Ur teeths are really strong. My hands ouchh.
Jm - hyung r u okay?
Jk - yes I'm I was just kidding. So jimin I came here to tell you that our parents decided to conduct a party calling all of our relatives friends colleagues soon after your exam.
Jm - Are you okay with this, to let them know that we are married.
Jk - it's not that bad idea I guess. And one more thing we do have a photoshoot tomorrow.
Jm - Is it only for us.
Jk - Yes. Now go and prepare for ur exam I will do the rest of the cooking.
Jm - You don't have to its almost done.
Jk - No more talking over this and just leave already.

With that he went upstairs. Cooking was almost done I just had to do some few things. After 30 min the food was completely prepared so I went to check on him.

I reached his bedroom and knocked. He came out.

Jk - Come the food is ready.
Jm - ok hyung.

Then we ate and do the dishes.

I was now sitting on the hall watching TV. He came down and asked me doubts related to maths.

Jm - hyung can you help me with this. I don't understand this one.
Jk - show me.
Jm - here.
Jk - it's simple u just have to divide this first and then multiply it.
Jm - ok then I will take my leave.

Then he left. After few hours I decided to sleep. So I decided to check on him first weather he is sleeping or not. I went to his bedroom and lightly opened the door to see him sleeping like a baby.

And then I went to my room and slept

END OF CHAPTER