Chapter 8

Evening after collage

Taehyung pov

I feel like eating pizza now. Ooow my baby is craving for pizza right, eomma will tell appa to get one.

Tae - YOOONGI!!
Yg- OMG Tae what happened (came running)
Tae - Nothing really happened.
Yg - Tae u scared the shit out of me.

I chuckled

Tae - There's nothing to worry about hyung. It's just that I feel like eating pizza.
Yg - Then get ready we can go out to have some babe.
Tae - Thanks hyungie.

Jimin pov

I do have to spend extra time on library since the exam was coming. Now it's 5:30. I think I should leave now before it's getting dark. Had hyung left. I'm really afraid to take bus this late.

I reached the entrance every students has left. I saw hyung looking straight at me. Was he waiting for me?

Jungkook pov

Sometimes before

I was immersed in my work. Suddenly I got a call from my mom.

Jk - Hello mom what happened?
Mom - Son could you and jimin stay with us tonight I kind of miss you both.
Jk - Is that necessary?
Mom - Yes and I insist.
Jk - Fine. We'll be there.

Do I really have to take him to my parents house now. This is gonna be a long day.

I looked over jimins timetable. His classes will be over by 4:20 but I don't think he will go home that soon. Since exams are coming he might go to the library.

Should I text him saying not to go home. No there's no need for that.

Present time

I saw him coming out of the library. I just waited for him to come. I motioned him to come and he did as I said.

Jk - look we are going to my parents house.
Jm - Are we staying there?
Jk - Yes my mom insisted to do so.
Jm - OK but I don't have any clothes there.
Jk - Let's buy one then.
Jm - Are we leaving now?
Jk - Isn't that obvious. Yes we are leaving. Now get in the car.

He got in and I too got in and started driving away.

Soon we reached the mall.

Jk - Go select whatever you want and make it fast.
Jm - Are you not coming?
Jk - Do I have to do that?
Jm - pretty please I kind of feel lost when Im alone. I am not used to shop alone.
Jk - What are you? A kid? Of course you are. Now walk will you? I'm coming.
Jm - Thanks.

When we entered the mall someone hugged him and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned over to look. Wait its yoongi hyung. So that might be taehyung who is hugging him.

Jk - ooh hyung how come you are here?
Yg - taehyung is craving for pizza so I bought him here.
Tae - come on jimina come have pizza with me.
Jm - But Tae you have to ask jungkook hyung that.

I heard him speaking to Tae. Ugh I'm tired of all this.

Tae - Jungkook hyng how about you join us.
Jk - ugh fine.
Tae - see jimin it wasn't that tough. Now come let's go.
Yg - He is so happy when he's with jimin.

I just hummed in response.

Jimin pov

Now we are sitting at the pizza hut. We ordered and the food arrived. We started eating.

Yg - Aa jungkooka what where u both doing here.
Jk - We just came to buy clothes for jimin since we are going to my parents house.
Yg - oo I thought you guys were on a date.
Jk - No we are not.

Jm - Tae eat slow.
Tae - it's so yummy chim I can't stop eating this.
Jm - OK ok enjoy.

Jk - Yoongi hyung Tae if u don't mind we are leaving.

I pouted sadly. They agreed.

Jm - OK bye hyung and Tae.

Jk - OK let's enter that shop over there.

I followed him like a lost puppy. We entered there.
Staffs where flirting with him but he didn't mind. I selected the dress and then he paid and we were about to leave. But then Lisa one of my classmates called me.

Lisa - ooh jimin why are here with sir.
Jm - um that--- I asked him to accompany me to buy books for exam preparations since it's near.
Lisa - OK then I gotta go.
Jm - We where almost caught.
Jk - whatever come fast before anyone notice.

We reached the car and he started driving to Jeon mansion.

Jk pov

After 30 min we reached there. I rang the bell mom came and hugged him not me. Then we entered the house.

Mom - why are you both late.
Jk - we went to the mall to buy clothes for him since he doesn't have any clothes here.
Jm - yes eomma hyung is right.
Mom - who told you he didn't have any clothes here. I bought many clothes for him even before ur marriage. Now go fresh up and come down to eat.
Jm - Eomma actually we had pizza and my stomach is full I don't think I can eat anymore.
Jk - Yaaah you only eated one piece. Stop making excuses.
Mom - ooo my jungkook does care for his husband.

I see jimin blushing.

Jk - it's not like that.
Mom - whatever. Go take a shower I prepared everything in your room.
Jm - OK eomma.

After reaching bedroom

Jk - you take a shower first.
Jm - hmm

After 10 minutes he came fully dressed. I just went in and take bath.

Author pov

Both of them came downstairs after taking a shower and accompanied them for dinner.

Dad - aren't you going for a honeymoon?
Jk - No dad he is having exams soon.
Dad - oo we can arrange it after ur exam jiminie.
Jm - u don't have to appa.
Dad - u both are young just enjoy it.
Mom - Yes and give us lots of grand childrens.
Jk - stop talking about that mom.
Mom - what don't you remember telling me that you want many kids.
Jk - mom stop embarrassing me and I told it because I was young and now I am not.
Mom - so you don't want kids?
Jk - I'll think about it.
Mom - stop being a brat jungkook make him pregnant already.
Jk - ughhh
Dad - you both stop u are making my jimin uncomfortable.
Mom - sorry jimin this coconut is hard to handle.
Jm - you don't have to eomma.

After dinner jungkook and jimin went to their room.
Jungkook took his laptop and started working. While jimin was folding his clothes.
Wardrobe was near jungkooks table. Jimin went to open it but all the shelf were filled up with clothes. But there was one shelf on top which was empty. So he tip toed to reach that level. His shirt was lifted and his tummy was visible. Jungkook can't keep his eyes away from jimins tummy. Slowly his hand moves towards it and he grabbed jimins bare waist.

Jimin was shocked on the sudden contact but before he could react jungkook pulled him towards him on his chair and kissed him on his lips. He was too shocked and didn't know how to respond. He started panicking when jungkook squeezed his ass and other hand playing with his belly button. He was new into this and tried pushing jungkook by hitting his chest.

Soon jungkook came back to his senses and pulled away allowing the boy to breathe.

Tears started rolling down from jimins eyes.

Jk - jimin I didn't mean to. Aargh I'm sorry.

Jimin didn't respond he was crying his eyes out. Jungkook went near him and hug him. Jimin calmed down.

Situation was completely awkward.

Jungkook loves the feel of jimins lips on him. On the other hand jimin was terrified to death due to physical contact.

Jk - u should sleep. Don't think about what happened just sleep.
Jm - o--ok.

Then jimin layed on the bed and jk on the other side.

Jimin was fast asleep jungkook took this opportunity to cuddle the boy and then he slept with jimin in his arms.

END OF CHAPTER