Chapter 21 {M}

Jungkook pov

I take of my shirt and went near him. He started moving back till he hit the end of the bed.

Jk - Are you scared baby doll?

I asked as I licked his earlobes.

Jm - Hy--ung what are you---

I stopped him from talking by kissing him. After few seconds he kissed me back. I slid my hand under his shirt. I played with his belly button and made my way towards his nipple still not breaking the kiss. He was leaving faint moans which I was enjoying. I then breaked the kiss.

Jk - Are you feeling uncomfortable.
Jm - Umm---No.

He said while blushing. I didn't waste any time and removed his shirt. Now I got to see his bare chest fully. All for myself. I started giving wet kisses on his Jaws then leaving hickeys on his neck. Now I marked him as mine. He was a moaning mess.
I made my way towards his pink nipples and kissed it sucked it and bite it.

I raised my head to see him all aroused and turned up.

Jk - So Minnie do you want daddy to fuck you 😉?
Jm - y--es.

I didn't waste any time and made my way towards his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers. Now he is all naked infront me. He tried to hide his naked self but I grabbed his hand and pinned it in his heads level.

Jk - Don't you dare to hide yourself from me. Do you understand?
Jm - Yes daddy.

I felt proud hearing that.

Then I started to finger him for preparation. He was squirming on bed and clenched on the bidsheet tightly trying so hard not to moan. I took the lube from the night stand and pulled of my pants and boxers and throw it way. I can see that shock in his face.

Jm - Hyung it won't fit. You are giant.
Jk - It will baby boy.
Jm - But---
Jk - sush

I kissed him and at the same time I applied lube on my hard dick. And then I entered in him.

Jm - AAAAARGH
Jk - Don't scream baby boy the fun is not yet started.

I adjusted myself in him and looked at him for permission to move. He nodded and I started thrusting on him. I increased the pace harder and harder. He was scratching on my back nit able to control the pain and pleasure.

Jk - Babe fuck you are so tight. I'm gonna cum.
Jm - Mmmmhhhaaaaaa daddy slow.

But I keep on thrusting him harder. He was so involved in moaning feeling the pain and pleasure.

After few minutes he passed out and I cumm inside him and then pulled of my dick from him.

He was now all passed out. I changed the bedsheet and see blood on it. Of course yes he is a virgin so it's quite natural for having blood on the first time. I felt so proud. I then cleaned him and myself and made him wear my big hoodies. I then weared my dress and laid near him and hugged him close to my body.

With that I fell into dreamland

END OF CHAPTER