Chapter 12

Author pov

They both reached the college and parked the car. Jimin was so nervous on thinking how he will face his classmates. Jungkook feel jimins nervousness and he hold his hands to ease it. Then they started walking towards the campus and everyone's eyes where fixed on them. Jimin fixed his eyes on the floor while jungkook look straight not even caring about those stares they where getting.

Jk - Are you done staring.

Jungkook asked annoyed of these kind of attention. Then all of them averted their gaze.

Jm - I will go now you can go to your cabin.
Jk - No I will walk you to your class.
Jm - I'm not a kid sir I can go by myself.
Jk - Yes you are one and you don't need to call me me sir anymore. U can call me hyung as you used to do.
Jm - can I ask something?
Jk - Mm proceed.
Jm - What is the reason for ur sudden change in attitude. U used to hate me right. Then why are you doing all these things to me.
Jk - We can talk about this later. Now we reached your class so get in. And one more thing convince that taehyung not to interfere in our personal space.

With that they partway and jimin entered the class all confused.

Jimin pov

What did he meant by that? What have tae done?
I better ask Tae about this. I walked in the class and a group of students came congratulating me for our wedding. I thanked them all. Some students were death glaring me because of jealousy. I looked away and went towards Tae.

Tae - jimin are you okay? Did that asshole do something bad with you?
Jm - No Tae I'm fine. So explain me what happened between you and hyung.
Tae - I got mad seeing you unconscious and I slapped him and warned him to behave. I didn't do anything else.
Jm - OMFG Tae have you really done that. Then that's why he's all different now.
Tae - So is he in good terms with you now?
Jm - yeah I think so.
Tae - what you mean by that. Aren't you not sure about it.
Jm - Not yet Tae. U don't have to stress too much in this. I can handle this alone. U do have a baby there so don't stress.
Tae - mmmm fine. But u are my first baby. My baby mochi.
Jm - ofcourse I am and I won't give it to anyone else.

With that the classes started.

Jungkook pov

Once I reached my cabin my colleagues came congratulating me for my wedding with jimin. I thanked them all. After that I decided to call my mother.

Jk - Hello mom.
Mom - yes son.
Jk - Mom I revealed my wedding with jimin on college and now everyone here knows about us.
Mom - That's good jungkook. I think it's time to arrange a party inviting all of our relatives and business friends and partners. I'm so excited jungkook.
Jk - but he do have exams tomorrow.
Mom - then we can conduct it after his exams.
Jk - I mean exam not exams. It's only a matter of one day.
Mom - So you are that ready to conduct the party huh.
Jk - I don't want to make him feel bad anymore. So I want to make it public.
Mom - good decision son. We will be conducting party next week and before that you two have to go for a photoshoot.
Jk - OK mom see you later I do have classes now. And one more thing I will be inviting the whole school for the party.
Mom - No matter son. I'm so excited.
Jk - Bye mom.

Author pov

With that he left for his classes. And they went back home as usual. Jungkook was planning to tell jimin about this party once they reached home.

END OF CHAPTER