Chapter 15

Jungkook pov

We were heading back home. As usual he was all silent. We were listening to songs which was connected to Bluetooth of his phone cause mine was having a low battery. Then he got a call. He took it. The bluetooth was not yet disconnected.

Jm - Hello who's this?
Caller - Oo don't joke jiminie don't you get me.

What the hell did he call him, jiminie. How dare he? I gave jimin an intimidating glare. He gulped.

Jm - Sorry I don't get you.
Caller - You are no fun jiminie.

I'm m losing control. I don't know what I will do next.

Caller - fine I'm taemin.

So it's that fucker taemin.

Jm - ooh hyung how did you get my number?
Taemin - I have my own ways baby boy.

WTF he called my husband baby boy. I'm not going to take this anymore.

Jk - Didn't I told you not to come near him u fucker. Better stay away from my husband I'm repeating my husband. How dare you call him baby boy.
Taemin - I'm sorry sir I didn't knew you were near him. I won't repeat this.
Jk - You better don't unless I will expell you from the college. You want me to do that.
Taemin - sorry sorry I won't repeat again.
Jk - Don't you ever dare to contact him again.
Taemin - Ok sir.

With that the call ended and I saw jimin all afraid. I glared at him. He had his head hung low.

We reached home

Jk - It's only been 2 weeks since the wedding happened and you are already cheating on me you slutt.

He looked at me wide eyed.

Jm - What are saying hyung. I didn't cheat on you. I don't even mind those boys who flirt with.

He replied welling up his eyes.

Jk - Now you want to cry. Then cry. I clearly heard him calling you baby boy. Seems like you were enjoying it.
Jm - hyung please why are you making up things. I don't even know him well.
Jk - So you would cheat on me if you know him well.

He fell on the floor crying.

Jm - what have I done to you to deserve this kind of treatment. Please do believe me for at least once.
Jk - why should I care. I don't love you and I don't give a shit about this marriage.
Jm - hyung I'm telling you the truth I didn't even talk to him. I didn't cheat on you why don't you believe me.
Jk - stop this drama of yours. This ain't any movie to act like this.
Jm - please listen to me.

I pushed him he falled. His hand hitted the floor. I didn't care and I walked away

Jimin pov

I was so broken. I stood up and decided to leave this room.

More tears were coming from my eyes. I looked at him with teary eyes and went out and get into my room and locked me inside. I cried for about an hour and after that I came downstairs to make dinner. I'm so tired I want to see mom and dad.

I made the dinner. He came down and eat.

I decided to call mom.

Jm - Hello mom.
Mom - oo my chimmy decided to call me.
Jm - M--om--

I cried

Mom - what happened chimmy why are you crying.
Jm - I missed you both. Can I come over and stay with you. Please mom. I want to see you so bad.
Mom - ok I'll be there by tomorrow morning. Don't cry ok I will be there.
Jm - ok mom.

Then I ended up the call.

Author pov

Jk - so you are going to tell ur mom about this right.

Before jimin could say something jungkook slapped him across his face.

Jk - Don't you dare to say a word against me. Unless I will kill you.
Jm - You slapped me.
Jk - yes and what you gonna do about it.
Jm - I don't have anything to do with a abusive husband who accuse me for nothing.
Jk - shut up and get lost.

Jimin ran towards his room and layed on the bed crying and then the night falls.

END OF CHAPTER