HAPPY 300💖

***

(Literally wrote this at 3:30am after cramming school works. )
(I feel like finally I can write abt an au with YJ twins. )

***

Taeya and Hobin

"How many times did I say, no blood spills on the floor!" Seokjin says. Getting a slightly-damped cloth.

As he was wiping the blood spills, he was thinking who among his members are guilty for this.

Maybe it's the twins. If so, Seokjin wouldn't mind.

He suddenly feels his head getting dizzy and a vision comes in view,

"Dada, me and Papa Jimin are sorry for spilling blood on the floor." Taeya apologizes with dandelions on her little hands.

Jin smiles. He wonders wheh will their little girl apologize.

_

"Daddy you're cheating!" Hobin exclaims as Taehyung 'subtly' made the ball fly in the wind so that it won't shoot the hoop.

"Daddy did not." Taehyung fake gasps. "How dare you accuse me of such crime!"

Jungkook chuckles and uses his powers to calm their boy down. "It's almost 6pm, champ. You know what that means."

Hobin's eyes sparkled. "TAEYA! TAEYA, IT'S POWER TIME!" He runs straight to their house.

"Where do you think our Taeya is?" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Probably sniffing books with Namjoon."

_

"Daddy Taehyung is mean." Taeya pouts. She places down her fifth book, and stands up from Namjoon's lap.

"Why is that, princess?"

"He said I'm sniffing books with you."

"It's true though. He loves seeing you be smart, he's just kidding." Namjoon assures, watching Taeya go to Yoongi's piano.

"Can I play Father's piano?" Taeya asks, she turns her head to see her Papi Hoseok lean in the doorway.

"He doesn't mind, you know that." Hoseok reminds her. "Can you play some Beethoven, please?"

"Sure, Papi." Taeya smiles. Her not-so little fingers (she's 6) started to press piano keys and soon, her fathers are inside the study room, listening to Taeya.

"Beethoven." Yoongi says, familiar to the piece.

Taeya played the piano so elegantly and so beautiful. As soon as she was done she quickly went down to the chair and hugged her twin, Hobin.

"That was amazing!" Hobin compliments.

"Thank you." She looks up to Taehyung and Jungkook. "It's almost time for power time, right?" Taeya says.

Jimin makes his way to Taeya, "Baby, we need to apologize to Dada Jin because we made a mess earlier." He says and hands her a dandelion.