Bloody Birthday

(I wanna thank -preciousjoonie- for this idea)

***

After learning that she has vampire mates, seven of them. She suddenly felt attaction and adoration towards the seven men. Never was it biased or least. She love the seven equally.

And appreciate them equally like a rainbow with seven colors.

Yan Jing woke up. No alarms. No bad dreams. She just woke up.

She looked at Hoseok's bed and realized the latter wasn't there.

Probably at school already. Yan Jing thought. She took a shower and got ready for school.

But as soon as she got down, none of the vampires were waiting for her nor even there.

"Where are they?" The last time she checked, on Valentines, the vampires left her to find the perfect gift for her.

But now it's different since none of the vampires said goodbye.

This was frustrating on Yan Jing's side. She's a human and has a common traits of a human. She can't track vampires by smell!

Holding the locket she wears, she grabbed her school bag and went to school. She stopped by the cafeteria to buy a sandwich for breakfast. She knows that Jin sees the future so he probably knows whatever's gonna happen to her or to the vampires.

Going to her first class, she didn't see any of the vampires and a frown was etched on her face.

This is annoying already.

Yan Jing swore she won't talk to any of them when they get hom---

"YAN JIIIIING~" She turned her head to see Eunwoo. A varsity player on her school.

"Hey." She greeted back.

"So, you know what day today is right?"

Yan Jing shook her head. "Is it Christmas?"

Eunwoo laughed. "Silly! It's your birthday!"

Yan Jing frowned. "How did you-"

"Duh, everybody has their birthday posted on the bulletin board remember? I happened to see it and decided to greet you. In case no one did." Eunwoo cracked a goofy smile.

"Yeah, no one did. You're the first."

"What about treat me to eat ramen? Jebaaal~"

"You greeted me so you could get free food? Are we even close?" Yan Jing's frown became deep.

"Jebal~ I don't have money since I bet it with my friends and I didn't have breakfast." Eunwoo tried to make Yan Jing say yes.

Yan Jing was having second thoughts. Then, the wind blew and hit her face, she smelled something sweet. And felt cold.

The smell was addicting and it was making her dizzy and hypnotic.