6. Fireflies

Taehyung's POV

Damn, where is Jimin and Jeongguk?

I've been waiting for 3 minutes and 46 seconds...

"hey, isn't that Kim Taehyung of BigHit High?"
"Yeah.. Kyyyaaaah~~ So Handsome"
"Next year, I'll enroll to that school"
"But I heard this guy's immortal..."
"OMG, you heard some rumours??"

Rumours huh...

I stepped on the sand, I hid my hand on the left side then I did some magic..

I twisted my wrist, making them flinch at the sudden movement of the ground... Then I whistled, signing the wind should go stronger... And the wind obeyed me.. Strong wind past them.. Then I pretend that I was cold...

"I think it's getting colder"
"Let's go back.."
"But how about the Firefly show?"
"Let's just switch place..."

I mouthed 'thank you' to my friend, windy...

Just like Jeongguk, I'm gifted too

I can control elements... Fire, earth, water, wind, ice.. You name it...

Park Jimin... Jeon Jeongguk... Where the hell are you two?

"Well, look who's here" I heard Yan Jing's Voice

"W-what are you doing here??" I asked her... Shitttt I stuttered..

"Hhmmm going to watch the firefly show..." She said..

But there's no...

Show

"Look, there's no-" I cutted myself because I thought of an idea...

I'll just make her a show for herself

Darn those stupid teenagers who posted a fake show invitation...

There are no fireflies in this place..

But I know where...

"There's no what?" I looked at her eyes... It's full of curiosity...

"Hhmmm, the show's not here" I smiled a little to her...

__

"Here." I showed her A garden... But it's not just a simple garden.. It's where Yoongi hyung found us on 1895 where me and Jimin are dying... Some, bullies are hurting us.. I don't know.. If you became a vampire... The human memories became dim and sometimes you can't remember.. But, lucky for me I still remember some dim memories... Jimin was my nerd friend...

"Where's the fireflies??" She asked with the voice like a kid so confused of the world...

"Let's wait.." I chuckled...

I twisted my pointer finger.. Making some leaves in the trees shake...

Then, Thousands of fireflies came out but their light still not came out...
So, I smiled at them and one of the fireflies demanded its whole troop to show what they got..

And there they was... Shining

I looked at Yan Jing... She stares at the fireflies then she smiled...

Pretty...

Wait what?

"Woooaaahh" She stares with big eyes... The fireflies made a heart shape... Hhmmmm 

"But...." She looked down.. "Where are the other audience?" She looked around then caught me staring at her... She didn't looked away... Instead, I felt something shimmered in her eyes, then our eyes seemed to not let go of each other..

Her eyes still shimmering... Maybe it's the fireflies...

No...It's different.. My heart suddenly beats...

Don't tell me this was Jin Hyung always tells..

The Zing...

---