32. Words she can't say

(Long chapter :p also sorry)

5...

4....

3....

2....

1....

Jimin gasped for air. His vision is all blurry but as time comes it becomes clearer. His body was numb. And it took him forever to realize he was tied up. He look beside him, Taehyung and Jeongguk were also tied up. In chains.

He sighed. He looked the other way and he saw his hyungs, also tied up in chains. On a wall.

He tried to break free. But he can't.

'Yan Jing.' He thought. Yan Jing was okay, she escaped...

But when he raised his head...

He saw BlackPink in their thrones.
(Imagine like how they sit on the end of DDDD M/V)

And Yan Jing was floating beneath them.

"Oh. Jimin is the first to wake up." Rosè cooed.

"L-let her go." Jimin's voice were still shaky.

"I don't want." Lisa pouted.

"I said let her go." Jimin said firm.

"Look! The others woke up too!" Jisoo said.

Everyone groaned and it took them minutes to understand the situation.

"Fuck." Yoongi cursed. "Can't read the fucking minds."

"Oh, you can't use your powers Bangtan Coven. We injected some drugs on your body to prevent your gifts from showing." Jennie stared at them.

"Fuck you." Namjoon cursed.

"I knew you were coming.." Lisa smirked.

"What do you want?"

"Oh please, you know what I want." Lisa smiled. "Her. My daughter."

"She's not your daughter." Yoongi snarled.

"Well, probably before I wanted her because she's my daughter. But now..." Lisa licked her lips.

"She's a waste if I didn't suck her blood. I mean, how come my daughter has the most tastiest blood?" She chuckled darkly.

"Lisa..." Jisoo called her. "That's not what the plan is-"

"I know, sudden chamge of plan, my bad." Lisa smiled evilly.

"No, y-you can't." Hoseok gave her a death stare..

"I mean, come on! Yan Jing is a waste if we didn't suck her blood right now. I mean, I won't wait for Blood Moon to mark her. I want her blood. And her blood is mine because she's my daughter."

"Stop using the mother card, Lisa. She's not yours she's ours." Taehyung stared deeply at Lisa's eyes.

"Hmm, as long as your tied up there, I'll eat your mate in front of your eyes." Lisa smirked.