24. Firefly boy

(Yea.. Man.. Infires😂)

Yan Jing's POV

I woke up... When I sat down, I saw the 7 boys around my bed.. Like, Snow White saw the seven dwarves in their room...

"Oh?" I said, squinting my eyes and stretching my arms..

"It's Saturday..." Taehyung said excitedly...

"And?" I said...

"I wanna take you somewhere.. The place where we zing.."  He said..

"Zing? What's that?" I asked..

"It's an immortal thing, it's like love at first sight... That's the way we know if we found our mate.." Namjoon explained..

I scrunched my nose then I scratched the bridge of it.

"So.. I zing to all of you.." I said... They nodded. "I wonder how, and what does it feel." I whispered..

_
3rd Person's POV

As Yan Jing eats Ramyeon with Taehyung.. Yep, Taehyung only because Taehyung wants to bring Yan Jing to the place where they zing.. Maybe her memories will be back..

"Where is the place where we zing?" Yan Jing asked..

"Hm.. At Jeju.."

"Jeju... I remember going there... I went to a garden and I saw Fireflies...Oh! It's because there's a firefly show on that time.. But, weird because I was alone.."

"Alone?" Taehyung asked... "Aahh Don't answer!"

Yan Jing giggled at Taehyung's actions.. Resulting a heart melt for Taehyung...

When they got there...

"Jimin..." Yan Jing blurted out.

"Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin... He hugged me, when I had... Fever... He hugged me..." Yan Jing said.. Blinking a few times..

Taehyung's heart hurted..

Why did he bring Yan Jing here?

To remember how they zinged.. but, all she remembered was Jimin..

"His eyes has sparkles too... What do you call that again?" Yan Jing said.

"Zing." Taehyung answered..

Yan Jing noticed Taehyung's mood..

"Wait.. Follow me." She smiles as she took Taehyung's hand...

As they walk.. Taehyung realizes the same path to the garden where they zing.

They got there..

"This is the garden where Yoongi found you and Jimin, right? And...- Look! Fireflies!" Yan Jing exclaimed..

Taehyung just stared at the girl in front of her...

Yan Jing was at awe at the fireflies....She forgot that she was with Taehyung..

"Tae, look..." Yan Jing looked at Taehyung which to her surprise, he was looking at her... They had an eye contact then..

Their eyes sparkled.. A feeling in their chests were beating.. Somehow, Yan Jing knew it was the zing they were talking about.

And it felt, amazing... It felt, like she found her other half..

Well, she found her seven halves..

"Taehyung?" She called..

"Y-yeah? I-I'm sorry its just that.. We zinged.. again.." Taehyung said, a small smile in his face..

"I remember what does it feel to be zinged.. TaeTae.." When Yan Jing pronounced the last word, she smiles... A smile that makes Taehyung's heart beat like crazy..

"You remembered.." Taehyung said..

"I will... I remember bit by bit." Yan Jing reassures.

"Let's go." Taehyung held Yan Jing's hand..

They went to a food park.. Yan Jing eats but she compliments that Jin's cooking is the best in the world.

Taehyung here got a BIT jealous...

'Maybe I should learn to cook. Nah, maybe I'll just end up like Namjoon hyung..'

"Can you... Show me how you do it?" YanJing asked Taehyung..

"What?"

"How you control elements..." Yan Jing said...

"Aahhh..." Taehyung said.. He stood up and held Yan Jing's hand and they got out of the food park..

__

They were alone in the forest...

Taehyung stood up in front of Yan Jing.

Yan Jing had a little grin on her face while her eyes are full of excitement.

Taehyung chuckled before gesturing his hands to shut up.

"But I'm quiet---" Yan Jing was cutted by Taehyung's finger pressing her lips.

Taehyung had his pointer finger popped up. He moved his finger in a circular motion..  Resulting a small hurricane to form in the tip of his finger.

Yan Jing's eyes were wide open.. She let out a small 'woah' before being silent again.

Yan Jing gets a water bottle in her bag and opening it. She lets out all of the water on the ground. She looked up to Taehyung gesturing him to control the water..

Taehyung bent down, then his hands were just at the top of the ground. His fingers moved in a weird way... Like, a magician doing magic.. Suddenly, small and big drops of water came out and started to float in the air.. Taehyung's hands are still doing the weird gestures.. He stood up and clapped once, resulting the water to sprinkle away..

"How do you do that?" Yan Jing asked.

"Hhmm, on my view.. I just do some gestures on how they will form then I think on how I will do it. It's all in gestures and concentration." Taehyung smiles on Yan Jing...

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang..

When she saw Taehyung's phone. Her eyes went big..

"You have IPhone as a cellphone? I thought you guys like old class ones..."

"I'm the guy who likes Gucci and then you think I- We like old class ones? Nope."

"Gucci? Wow you rich." Yan Jing playfully rolled her eyes

"Not really. Jin has a job and so does Namjoon that's why  we are slightly rich."

"Who gaves you all tuition then?" She asked.

"The owner of the school, you know him?"

"You mean, Park Seo Joon?"

"Yes, he's a friend of mine.. and also a vampire. He is uhh he has connections to Blackpink coven who is rich af...They give us tuition until we are done with school and have jobs."

They went home...

"Soooo, how's the trip?" Jin asked..

"Um, its great!" Yan Jing exclaimed.. "Firefly boy told me many things and I can remember just a bit."

Taehyung froze..

Firefly.... Boy?