19. Got7 pack

(A/n: Yoonmin is layp💕💖💞)

3rd Person's POV

Yan Jing 'tch' before walking to her next class....

She met Taehyung.. Which she doesn't know who....? This Taehyung kept shaking her while shouting 'Taehyung! This is me, Taehyung! TaeTae!'

He looked like a desperate man

Well...Bangtan is desperate now...

She also met Yoongi... When Yoongi knew Yan Jing can't remember him... He cried and went home.. (That's when Jimin found him)

She was heading home when the principal went to her..

"Heading to your dorm, Ms. Lee?" She asked...

"Dorm? I never knew I had a dorm" Yan Jing chuckled....

"Oh... Well--- Yeah you had with Bangtan, the popular group of boys here.... Did you had amnesia?" The principal said...

Yan Jing 'Oh...' Then she walked away...

She felt her head hurt... And as her vision gets blurry, she saw something...

"You guys are the dorm mates..." The principal smiled...

"Wait... Me? The only girl... Sleeping with these-" I stopped when I received a glare from Jeongguk...

W-wha....

"Miss? You okay?" I saw a man ask me..

"Yeah.. I'm okay..." I said, I was about to walk away when another man came to the man that asked me

"Mark! BamBam's waiting---" He stopped when he saw me.. "Aren't you... Yan Jing? The mate of Bangtan coven?" He asked..

I furrowed my eyebrows.. "Mate? I don't remember ME having mates or, whatsoever" I said..

"You've got to be kidding me.." Their mouths were opened..

"By the way.. Hi! I'm Mark.." The guy who asked if Im okay said...

"I'm Yugyeom.." The other said

"Yan Jing..." I said

"We know" They mumbled.. Umm but I heard it...?

"Wait... Jin Young's coming.." I heard Mark said...

Then, a man walked towards us..
When he saw me..
"Yan Jing? Where's Bang---"

"And he's Jin Young." Mark smiled...

"Fuck off.." Jin Young said...

Mark whispered something which made him furrow his eyebrows...

"Lemme see..." He muttered.. He grabbed my wrist and held my cheek..

Jin Young's POV

As I held her cheek, I saw everything happened in her life... Well, I'm gifted.. A gifted werewolf..

Oh. So Bangtan asked BoGum to erase her memories???

Great then.. We could protect the treaty now..

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung was about to go home when he smelled that there are 3 of Got7's pack is here... He also smelled Yan Jing..

He turned his head sideways then there he saw Mark, Yugyeom and Jin Young with her precious mate...

Even though he's far away.. He could hear their conversation..

"Wanna go out with us? So that you could meet our other friends too" Mark smiled.. Yan Jing smiled too

"Sure..."

Taehyung clenched his fists and walked away... Tears flowing down his cheeks.. He went to the forest...

He screamed the top of his lungs... As more tears flowed down...

He bent down to his knees, feeling weak.

"WHY DID I EVEN AGREE TO THIS SHIT!!!" He screamed again..

After screaming, he sobbed..

"I-I can't take it.. Seeing her smiling with others... Especially with the dogs.." He sobbed... Then he screamed again.. This time, the ground shakes.. Like there was an eartquake.. Trees were shaking too, leaves rustling..

He's using his power again...

At their dorm.. The boys heard and felt Tae's power.. Namjoon ran to find him, and so does the others.. They split up..

Jeongguk found him, still screaming.. Jeongguk went to him and hugged him... But he kept screaming while crying...

"Hyung... I know this is about her.. Hyung..." He called..

He stopped screaming but he was still sobbing..

"Why did we agree to this, Guk?" He asked..

Jeongguk answered him "For her to be safe... Because she's our mate.."

"And we want her to be happy... Though it hurts us..."