22. Protect

(A/n: Taekook💕)

Yan Jing's POV

"If x has no substitute.. Then we have to find it..." Our math teacher spoke.

"MA'AM!! IT'S LUNCH!!" A student shouted.

"Haay.. Okay class dismissed.." The teacher got out and so does the others... Only me and a guy was left here...

"Aren't you going for lunch?" The guy asked me..

"How about you?" I said...

"I'll go if you go first..." He smiled at me, his dimples showing..

"The fuck? Okay..." I went to the canteen.. I ordered a burger and a iced tea in a bottle.. I paid then I got out...

"Yan Jing.." Someone called me.. I turned my head and I saw.. Taehyung and Jimin..

"Let's go out!" Taehyung excitedly told me. But there's something on his eyes.. Sadness?

But I remembered what Got7 told me.. Bangtan is mean...

"Sorry, I have to go somewhere." I said..

"Where?" Jimin asked..

"None of your fucking business.. Who are you guys anyway? You talk to me like we know each other.." I said then I walk out..

As I walk.. My vision gets blurry again.. I realize this happens when I hear Bangtan or I have any contact with them..

And I saw a vision again..

"I-I was stabbed, am I dead?" Yan Jing said as tears gathered on her eyes..

All 7 vampires sighed before placing a soft kiss on Yan Jing's forehead..

"Thanks to Hoseok, you're not dead, baby" Taehyung's deep voice sent chills to Yan Jing's spine...

What?? Why am I seeing things like this.?

"Yan Jing.. Are you okay?" I heard Jimin ask me..

I felt his hand on my back..His cold hand on my back..

I shoved his hand away.. "I'm fine." I coldly said then I went away..

Jimin's POV

The way she say she's fine... It's not.. How.. She say she's fine before...

It's really like we are bad persons in her eyes...

"Jiminie?" I heard Namjoon call me..

"Hyung?" I responded..

"Lisa's calling us..." He said..

"Why?" I asked. "The others?"

"They're in their way.. We'll meet in front of their gate..." Namjoon said then he ran...

Don't worry our mate... Though you can't remember us.. We'll protect you...

3rd Person's POV

Bangtan coven is walking through the all-stone hallways... Blackpink's house is built hundreds of years ago... It was made of all stone...

"Welcome Bangtan coven..." A girl greet them..

"Hi, Nayeon... Where's Blackpink?" Namjoon asked..

"Oh. In the throne room.." She said.. Then she bowed and walked away..

Twice coven is Blackpink's guards..

When they got there..

"Hello there Bangtan!" Jisoo cheerfully greeted.. Jennie elbowed her with a serious face...

"H-hello.." Namjoon awkwardly greeted back..

"Why are we here? Why'd you call us?" Jin asked..

"To discuss who should own Yan Jing.." Lisa said..

"Who should...-- WHAT THE FUCK?" Yoongi raised his voice..

"Whoa.. Chill, Yoongi.. You're talking to your highness." Rose said..

"Why the fuck would we discuss who should own Yan Jing?" Hoseok mumbled.. He don't curse much.. But when it really angers him...

"Me and King of Alpha Woozi talked last day.. We talked about Yan Jing's situation... She is my daughter.. Which is your mate.. And it happens that she is in the treaty... Woozi removed her from the treaty Got7 should protect.. So it's up to them if they still want to protect Yan Jing.. But, in the end.. Which coven Yan Jing belongs to?" Lisa said... Her face was serious but her eyes shows her sadness...

"Obviously she belongs to her family.." Jennie said, crossing her arms..

"If a family member found their mate, shouldn't they let go of that family member to be with their mate?" Jeongguk smirked.. Jennie clenched her fists..

"The problem is Lisa never had time with her daughter..." Jisoo calmly said..

"Then split the family time to mate time." Jimin suggested..

"But her memories aren't back yet." Rose said..

"Then we'll make it back... But please, don't ever talk or make any contact with her.. Wait till she has her memories back.." Namjoon said..

"Sure... You can go now.. Or you want to stay for dinner? We have Blue whale blood..." Jisoo offered...

"No thanks... We still have to make sure the dogs don't steal Yan Jing.." Yoongi sarcastically said... Then he chuckled.

___