30. We Got Her

(Yeon Rae was supposed to be Yan Jing sorry guyssss❤)

...
Everyone doesn't know how or when.

They were peacefully cooking pasta. Of course Jin is the one cooking, Namjoon cutting some onions (Lol😂) Hoseok sitting beside Yoongi and the maknae line sets the table. Yan Jing was standing between Namjoon and Jin, handing them the stuff they need.

Yan Jing had all smiles as Jin served pasta. He leaned down to peck Yan Jing's forehead before settling down.

They had a nice dinner. Telling each other jokes and some backstory of them being a vampire...

Until,

"So, would you make me a vampire too?" Yan Jing asked.

"Yan Jing... Uh..." Namjoon was lost for words. He looked at everybody for approval. They were thinking about it these days. And, the thought that they will mark Yan Jing is probably resulting her being a vampire. Maybe a gifted one. Because. 7 gifted vampires marked her.

"Yeah you will." Yoongi said. "We can't see you die in the near 80 years."

"Doesn't that hurt?" Yan Jing asked. Rubbing the side of her neck as she thinks her being bitten by her vampires.

"Oh, it'll probably hurt. Especially when you're transforming. But, are you ready to leave your human memories?" Hoseok said.

"I've written everything in a diary, Hobi... I'll read it." Yan Jing smiled.

They were done eating.

And Yan Jing washed the dishes.

That's when her phoned vibrated.

[Unknown number: Hey.]

Yan Jing frowned.

'I bet its a fuckboy.'

[Unknown number: LOL ITS MEEEEEE❤💕❤💕 JIMINIE]
[:I DIDN'T GET YOUR NUMBER SOOOO]

Yan Jing rolled her eyes.

[Mate❤: You scared me.]

[MATE#5: Hehe. You should sleep. Me and the maknaes are hunting.]

[Mate❤: ok. Be safe jiminnie❤]

[MATE#5: LOVE YOUUU😍]

Yan Jing didn't replied. She just smiled.

Like BISH. THE SCHOOL'S BIGGEST PLAYBOY HAS JUST- CONFESSED? OR IS YOUR FREAKIN MATE.

"Why you smiling?" Yoongi asked. He's holding a mug.

Yan Jing pouted. "I didn't know vampires drink coffee."

"Why were u smiling." He asked.

"J-Jimin said I love you." Yan Jing confessed. Yoongi's mouthed formed a 'o'

"Oh well, I can't blame him. He's also your mate." He sighed.

"Jelly." Yan Jing chuckled.

"I mean you can't blame me. Ms. Lee, you have 7 perfect looking vampires. Not to mention they're also gifted."

"Sigh..."

Yoongi jolted up.

"Why?" Yan Jing got up as well.

"Wait. I smelled somthing." Yoongi sniffed the air. "Go to Namjoon. Quick."

Yan Jing did what she was told.

But Namjoon was not alone in the room.

She saw Lisa.

LISA.

LISA.

Lisa was holding Namjoon on his head.

"H-how-"

"GO! GO TO JIN!" Namjoon shouted.

Yan Jing nodded. To shocked.

When he got Jin's room.

Jisoo was holding him too.

"H-HOSEOK! H-H-HOSEOK!" She called.

She immediately went to Hoseok's room but he's not there.

"Yoongz?" Yoongz!" She called but Jennie was holding him when she got down.

"Fuck it."

Then someone grabbed her.

Rosè.

"I promise you." She whispered in Yan Jing's ear. I'll save you as soon as Lisa gets what she wants."

"W-what does she want?" Yan Jing sobbed.

"You. Obviously."

Then, Jennie letted go of Yoongi, Lisa to Namjoon and Jisoo to Jin.

The three was about to attack when Jennie raised her hand.

Everthing stopped. Except Yan Jing and Blackpink.

Yoongi's floating in the air. His eyes were evident on tears. Namjoon running but his body stopped.

Jin, about to grab Lisa's hair but like Yoongi. He was also floating.

(YoU'lL FlOaT ToO OK LOL IM RANDOM)

"That's it we're done here." Lisa said then they got out.

Jennie snapped her fingers first before closing the door.

Yan Jing saw them falling into the floor. But in her last glimpse of them.

They were crying.

(Ayieeeeeee how did blackpink see Yan Jing again. Lol i told you this is going to eeend. So YeEt.😂)