16. It's FATE

3rd Person's POV

Yoongi widened his eyes then quickly scooped Yan Jing in his arms... Jimin ran out to tell the others...

Yoongi saw... Who stabbed Yan Jing...

It's Jennie ...

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS?!" Yoongi shouted in anger..

"Sorry Yoongi... We were hunting" Jeongguk told his hyung..  He carried Yan Jing on his back while they ran to Hoseok... Which is missing on the moment...

A little after, he came with worried eyes and a old, but pretty necklace in his hands...

"Lay her down." Hoseok commanded..

Jeongguk lays her down, then Hoseok did his work...

___

"Ugh.." Yan Jing groaned

As soon as her eyesight becames clear again.. 7 pairs of arms wrapped around her like it was their most priced possession..

Well, she is...

"I-I was stabbed, am I dead?" Yan Jing said as tears gathered on her eyes..

All 7 vampires sighed before placing a soft kiss on Yan Jing's forehead..

"Thanks to Hoseok, you're not dead, baby" Taehyung's deep voice sent chills to Yan Jing's spine...

"But... Who... stabbed.. me?" Yan Jing asked...

"Jennie," Yoongi growled...

"Yoongi. Don't even think about doing that" Jin said.. Yoongi decided to kill Jennie but Jin saw the future... Yoongi will die if he did..

"But she hurted our girl... Aren't you guys mad about it?" Yoongi said looking at everyone.. Then he met Namjoon's eyes....

Jennie said Yan Jing has to be killed.. So that Lisa won't ever find her.. If Lisa did, she would go crazy...

"YOU MADE A DEAL WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!" Yoongi growled..

"Relax Yoongi. All of us knows.. We thought, you could read it in our minds..." Jimin said..

"And so what if I didn't read your fucking minds?!" Yoongi smashed the vase beside him.. "You easily agreed that YOUR mate.. OUR mate will be killed" Yoongi said...

Namjoon sighed.. It wasn't easy on his side...

Later that night, all 7 of them went to Yan Jing before humming so that Yan Jing could fall asleep..

When she is asleep, the 7 of them went out to have a group meeting...

"Yoongi, guys, I know its not easy... But that is the FATE, Jin saw it..." Namjoon said..

"There has to be a way for that fate to change..."

"Yoongi, you, yourself saw it... Yan Jing is going to die..."

"I CANT LET THAT BULLSHIT HAPPEN!" Yoongi shouted...

"Yeah...Yoongi's right" Jeongguk sighed.."We just... have to protect her at all cost.."

Namjoon agreed

It was a short time when they met Yan Jing, yet they're so attached to her..

That's what Zing does to mates...

...

Meanwhile at their dorm,

"Lisa, she's here... I could smell her" Jennie said..

"My daughter..." Lisa evilly smirked..