29. A stroll in New York

(Taehyung's face tho.😂)

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." Yan Jing kept her laughter inside while she pants. It's been long since she and her vampires were chasing around. And also playing hide and seek. Which every round is not that long because, they can smell each other. Not when Yan Jing is the 'it' she can't smell nor hear or feel the vampires.

"Let's walk around." Hoseok suggested.

"You mean a stroll?" Namjoon asked.

"But its night, Yan Jing needs to sleep." Jin reminded.

"No. I can manage Jinnie." Yan Jing smiled.

So they ended up having a walk in the streets of New York. Yan Jing was taking photos everywhere.

Its her first time so...

They went to the mall and shopped for groceries.

Her first night was fun.

So fun.

That's when she passed out.

Poor Jin who paid all their groceries and bringing them home. While the others took her home too.

Taehyung placed Yan Jing on her bed.
They gathered around Yan Jing and stared worriedly.

"What do you think happened? Why did she passed out?" Jimin asked and Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

_

Yan Jing looked around. Everything was black. Only her shone in the darkness. She frowned. She remembered that she passed out. So, what happened?

She started walking in the unknown darkness. But it was endless. She kept walking then she ran but there's no end, nor a wall.

That's when she heard a voice..

"Aish.. Help me here" It was Jimin. His arm on her shoulders.

"Fuck! Watch where you're going!" It was Hoseok. Pictures and images flashed in the darkness. Like a TV in front of Yeon Rae. The angle looked like it was her eyes.
"Sorry, didn't mean to." Yan Jing mumbled then she walked out. Ignoring Hoseok's shouts.

Yan Jing felt a tear roll down her cheeks.

Then, a picture showed that she was holding a piece of crumpled paper. Then she looked at Taehyung who was grinning.

'Is this... my memories?'

Then everything played in Yan Jing's mind too fast.

But one thing was clear.

She can remember everything.

How she met the boys, how they bully her, how they became dormmates then mates. How they protect her.

Her eyes shot open.

7 vampires was the first thing she saw.

"Yan Jing?"

"I remember everything." Was the first she said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(I decided to end this)

(Ok. A reader chatted me. And it gave me a lot of inspiration. Aaannnndddd to my friend, Pearl❤ ayie😂 so i thought to update. I'll try tomorrow I promise. Wifi is being a shit😑 soooooooooooo i hope you enjoy this filler story)