1

The picture above is Y/N, Just imagine the eyes are sleepy.

_________________________________

Y/N's alarm rang, he woke up because of it, He turned it off and got out of bed, he went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Mom: Y/N? Are you awake yet? Breakfast is already on the table.

Yoru: Yes mother, just a moment...

When he finished, he put on his uniform for school and went downstairs

_________________________________

Dad: I heard something in your room Y/N, I guess you were awake last night, The next time you lower your volume, you might disturb the neighbor's house.

Yoru: Yes Father...(munch)

Mom: How's school dear?

Yoru: still the same, my grades are high again...

Mom: You seem sad? Don't you want a high grades?

Y/N was silent for a moment and stood up and finished his toast bread

Yoru: I'm late for school, I'm leaving now.

Mom: Of course! You have school, be careful on the road dear...

Y/N took his bag that was hanging and went to the door and went out.

Mom: (Sigh) Y/N is growing up and changing, I miss the way he used to be.

Dad: Don't be, it means that his getting his matured brain.

Mom: hmph, aren't you proud of your child?

_____________________________________

Y/N was walking on the road, he took out earphones to listen to music, while walking, he felt someone slam there hands in Y/N's back.

Kira: Hey, hey! Walking without us? (jokingly crying) you forgot about us!

Sotaro: Yeah You've changed.

Y/N: stop it guys, you're slow so I'm ahead of you two.

Kira: Hehehe, We were just joking, got any new games in the bag?

Y/N: Nothing new, I'm saving to buy my broken computer.

Sotaro: Boo, But you brought your nintendo tho?

Y/N: Yeah, here.

Sotaro: Nice.

As the three of them walked and talked, they were at the train station.

Kira: the crowd here today, we're going to be sardines here.

Sotaro: I hope a girl stumble upon me and touch there boobs.

Kira: Don't be such a perv dude, huh? Where is yoru now?

They didn't notice that Y/N was already mixed up with a lot of people and was already on the other side.

Kira: No sh!t, He will not be lost and he knows where our school is.

____________________________________

Y/N: excuse me ... coming thru ...

Random man: Hey! Watch your foot!

Y/N: Sorry sir...Where are they?

Y/N didn't notice that he stumbled a boy and the boy fell to the ground.

Y/N: Sorry there, here, let me help...

The boy took Y/N's hand and stood up, Y/N noticed that there were large gallons on the boy chest and feminine body.

???: Thanks...

The boy's voice was also feminine, hair covering his face, Y/N observed the boy, and realise that it was a girl or should he say a tomboy, he noticed that tomboy was wearing the same uniform as him, Before Yoru could ask the tomboy, the train door opened and the tomboy was already out, along with the others on the train.

Kira: Hey dude! The two of us thought we lost you.

Sotaro: Man, I was having my moment there, you ruined it bro!

Kira: Save it Sotaro, I will have a girlfriend before you.

Sotaro: Huh? Will you have a girlfriend with your ugly face? (Laughing) OWW...

Y/N: Quit it you two, The train door is about to close.

Kira: Oh shoot! Come on! (Grabs Y/N and Sotaro)

Sotaro: Hey slow down!

And They reached the door and they got out safely.

Kira: Woah! That almost got my end shirt, It's good that we got out safely.

Sotaro: I'm going to die because of you pulling me!

Kira: Nah bruh, hey let's go, the teacher might think where doing something Inappropriate.

__________________________________

Kira: Let's just meet at the gate dude.

Y/N: Yeah, hey, Give it back to me later, okay?

Sotaro: Yah yah.

and they went to their own classromm, Y/N was walking and he met the class president standing at the door

Mayuki: M-Morning Y/N!

Y/N hummed and went inside.

Mayuki: Wait!

Y/N: Hmm?

Mayuki: U-Um...h-here! For you!

Y/N: Hm? What's this?

Mayuki: I-It's a pen that you always dream of having it! and I bought it for you!

You open the lid and the inside is very expensive Caran D'Ache ballpoint pen.

Y/N: How did you know.

Mayuki's face went pale, Y/N's voice become stern

Mayuki: H-Huh? I-

You returned the box to her and sat down in your desk, many giggled and mayuki's face blushed and she went to her desk as well.

Classmate1: Can't believe the class president is stalking the most handsome guy in school.

Classmate2: I know right, If I were her, I will be embarrassed and lock myself up for months.

Y/N ignored their conversations and pulled out a textbook and wrote assignments, when their teacher suddenly entered.

Teacher: Settled down everyone, Take out your textbooks and we'll get started.

This day will take a while...